• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amateur dev remakes CD-i games Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon so we can suffer them again, 27 years later

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

An amateur video game developer has remade CD-i games Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon.

Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon are two action-adventure video games developed by Animation Magic and published by Philips Interactive Media for the CD-i on 10th October 1993 in North America and 25th December 1993 in Europe.

Both games are based on The Legend of Zelda franchise, but aren't considered part of the official series, and were precursors to the infamous CD-i game Zelda's Adventure. The three Zelda CD-i games are considered among the worse in The Legend of Zelda franchise.

Looks like it's no longer available for download because the creator found all the positive feedback to be overwhelming.....the fuck?

Kurimao

e7ZRwsn.jpg

Top Bottom