• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I A Sleeper Agent?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I randomly got this text message earlier. It's only about 42 minutes away from me. Should I go?

Pnn8ppP.jpg

Last edited:

JasonVA

Take friends with you, let family know you're going somewhere risky and to stay in contact, take protection.

Last edited:
I'm just going to assume that you're to busy speeding through traffic to reply. That's good, keep your head in the game. The next gas station you see, pick up a burner phone and text them back that you have all their stuff and give them a location to meet you. This will buy you more time to get to their stash as you keep them running around.

Last edited:

Barnabot

yes. but those instructions are not meant to wake you up anymore. anyway you must comply the orders. come alone.

Last edited:

Pejo

If i were the dude that texted you i'd have ended it with "this message will self destruct in 5 seconds"

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
What are you on GAF for? HURRY, before they clear the place out! Film what you find!

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Dude would have disappointed when you showed up instead of the call girl he requested.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Maybe, shows you what a reckless texter that person is, normally they send it to the right person, would if it's a locker full of $$?

Top Bottom