• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All The Last of Us 2 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

DonJorginho

Banned
Hi all, hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I sadly have to be the bearer of bad news and announce that on the web there are massive leaks concerning The Last Of Us Part 2.

I won't spoil the details but there are massive story and gameplay spoilers out in the wild.

So when browsing the web be as careful as possible, unless you don't care which in that case don't spoil it for everyone else!

spons

Gold Member
What's a good mirror for these videos? I don't have a server ready without traffic limits ATM. I immediately download all except the weird-ass multiplayer one.

Last edited:

ManaByte

giphy.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The original Youtube channel got nuked 10 minutes after posting the first video.
I must have missed any YT videos.

All I remember is that sausageroll.com leak where some family member of an employee says something like this which make TLoU2 not even about zombies, but a scorned woman plot with a zombie apocalypse being secondary:

- Ellie, Dina, Chinese guy all intertwined in romance
- Homophobic Christians are the main enemy
- So Ellie (lesbo) and anyone else who isn't straight are public enemies #1
- Dina who is bi, gets killed and Ellie goes for revenge

That's all I remember unless someone wants to find the post again.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
here btw:

"Out of respect for Naughty Dog and the game, we’re not going to host or link to the videos here, but rest assured these are legitimate and reveal huge plot points from the upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive."

FFS. I am probably not going to play it and just want to read the plot. Not a Sony hater, I actually plan on getting both PS5 and XBsX, I just didn't care for the first game.

Last edited:

Doczu

Does the leaks confirm the 4chan rumors or not? I don't want to spoil the game itself, only want to know if 4c was right on this one.

MCplayer

Does the leaks confirm the 4chan rumors or not? I don't want to spoil the game itself, only want to know if 4c was right on this one.
I mean if the 4chan xbox events in may and in june, and the the last of us 2 are real, then the halo infinite might be true too

John254

Banned
He might not be dead. He is still breathing when the scene ends. Probably isn't doing so well but unless there's more he ain't dead.

There is second vid in the wild where Ellie and Dina are tolking about Joel and other character being dead"

Last edited:

ksdixon

Let me go find those cult Christians rumors and piece together if they line-up

Edit; the video part is a part of those notes, but those notes were vauge as fuck on that particular bullet point, so I guess it could be a coincidence

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

He might not be dead. He is still breathing when the scene ends. Probably isn't doing so well but unless there's more he ain't dead.
I was also going to say isn't there footage around of him looking... Older? I can't really tell cause of the lighting. But maybe this takes place at a different time?

Top Bottom