• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ALL Persona OST coming to Spotify

Komatsu

sonic the hedgehog GIF

SEGA does what Nintendon't.

Satomi is really making good on his pledge to investors to make SEGA-owned media and franchises available in multiple channels.

PS: Before the "Atlus ain't SEGA" brigade comes in... Yes, it is. ATLUS is a fully-fledged subsidiary by now and its current president is a SEGA lifer: Akira Nomoto.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
WuVLeSU.jpg

I already have every Persona track worth a damn in my PC/Phone in FLAC/320k quality. I will NEVER get music streaming. But good news for the videogame/new weebs that like Spotify.

killatopak

WuVLeSU.jpg

I already have every Persona track worth a damn in my PC/Phone in FLAC/320k quality. I will NEVER get music streaming. But good news for the videogame/new weebs that like Spotify.
I like it on spotify cause I can turn down the bgm of games and listen to it while playing on the PS4. Helps for grinding stuff out in rpgs. I have Persona/other music while the sound effects are still playing.

Nezzeroth

Cool, but I don't really like that they left all the names in Japanese. Searching for a specific song is going to be incredibly annoying.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I like it on spotify cause I can turn down the bgm of games and listen to it while playing on the PS4. Helps for grinding stuff out in rpgs. I have Persona/other music while the sound effects are still playing.
You could also just stick a usb on your ps4 for the same effect.

Persona music.
Also known as "Jazz".

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I can’t. I needed all the space for games.
Like literally a usb thumb drive will do_One of those they sell in staples for 12 bucks where you can put all your music in and play it off the ps4's native player.

YES

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I have (part) of the soundtrack since it came with SMTIV at launch. :)
Lucky you! Makes me wonder if we'll get some kind of goodie like that with SMT V.

I loved this OST man, between the remixes of the old tunes and the new ones, it's just :messenger_ok:

Hudo

NOW I FACE OUT, I HOLD OUT
I REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH OF MY LIFE
SEEKING TO SEIZE ON THE WHOLE MOMENT, YEAH

Blond

Banned
I just want Persona 1s music preserved because the PSP really bastardized the music to appeal to Personsa 4 fans and ruined the entire mood. Not to mention that it’s even more insulting the original composer died and they didn’t even bother trying to remix it.

Top Bottom