• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Nintendo Systems Ranked from WORST To BEST

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that without Nintendo, the games industry as we know it simply would not exist. The Big N has been responsible for pioneering and popularizing a multitude of things that we take for granted in video games across both hardware and software. And though they have, like any other company, been through some rough times, looking back on their track record, there's way more stuff to be impressed by than there is to be lukewarm on.

Given their massive pedigree and their enduring quality, ranking every single major gaming platform that they have ever produced seems like an insane task- but we're nothing if not a little bit insane, so that's what we'll be doing here. Join us (or prepare to skewer us on your pitchforks) as we rank every single Nintendo handheld and home console from worst to best.

BRB using imagination since no list. 😬
#bertrandpiccard #whenwefly #cop21 GIF by Solar Impulse

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
i agreed with Nintendo Switch, Gamecube and Snes are the best consoles of Nintendo, But i disagree the list the fact that Virtual Boy is the worst.... This should be Wii and N64 the worst consoles ever

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
I knew already without watching that Virtual Boy would be the worst. I remember being intrigued by that shit when I saw BlockBuster had demo units out when I was a kid.

kunonabi

Console-wise:

1. Wii
2. SNES
3. N64
4. Wii U
5. NES/FC
6. Gamecube
7. Switch
8. Virtual Boy

I should probably flip N64 and Wii U but I have so many memories and favorite titles on the N64 that I'll give it the edge.

Not really going to do portables since I pretty much skipped the GBA. That said the 3DS is right behind the Wii for me.

Top Bottom