• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

Where in the video do you see the objects make a 90 degree turn? I watched it again and didn't notice absolutely anything. Can you give me the time stamp?

And no, my assessment isn't lazy, it's based on simple logic.

1 - The footage is blurry and when some objects pass behind the tether they shrink in size and gain focus. It's on par with what you'd expect from an out of focus image, where overlaying objects can change the light path (diffraction), possibly making them appear sharper. You can notice the same effect if you squeeze your eyes or see through a tiny hole.

2 - There's no diffuse light in space, it's directional and produces sharp shadows. You can't see the object if it's not lit or if its surface isn't reflecting light (every object reflects light, it's its albedo)

What "everything else" is there? You understand the camera is moving, right? Zooming in and out, rotating and such while the objects just "float" around.

I don't buy the distortions and reflections angle at all. There would be more variation in the object's appearance as they move and they would not all have the same shape as they move. I think its camera trickery, but it is NASA footage which throws me off.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
star park GIF

Romulus

Ok the beginning of this vid it just looks like a very unusual cloud or contrails, but it breaks up into equal sections rather quickly which is even more unusual

Zoom in

Last edited:

StormCell

Ok the beginning of this vid it just looks like a very unusual cloud or contrails, but it breaks up into equal sections rather quickly which is even more unusual

Zoom in

Not only does it break up into equal sections, but one of the sections appears to dissolve as though it was exhaust of some sort. The entire thing went from a mostly vertical position to a more horizontal position. Could it have been some sort of vortex funnel?

Romulus

Not only does it break up into equal sections, but one of the sections appears to dissolve as though it was exhaust of some sort. The entire thing went from a mostly vertical position to a more horizontal position. Could it have been some sort of vortex funnel?

I didn't catch the last section dissolving until just now. Nice. That's just strange. Most of the video it looked a certain way then it suddenly changes. Makes no sense.

INC

You didn't even read the article.
Despite Dr. Pais’s insistence that the Pais Effect is indeed a real phenomenon and the assurance that NAVAIR’s Chief Technology Officer gave the USPTO, we have been unable to find a single scientist or engineer who can corroborate the claims made in Dr. Pais’s patents.

Well.............errm......so yeh they're just patents, but very interesting

So my original statement stands

V4skunk

Banned
Despite Dr. Pais’s insistence that the Pais Effect is indeed a real phenomenon and the assurance that NAVAIR’s Chief Technology Officer gave the USPTO, we have been unable to find a single scientist or engineer who can corroborate the claims made in Dr. Pais’s patents.

Well.............errm......so yeh they're just patents, but very interesting

So my original statement stands
That is not what is being implied.
"Despite the patents sounding extremely far-fetched, official documents show that the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise personally attested to the reality of these inventions and their importance to national security and peer-state competition in appeals with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)."

INC

That is not what is being implied.
"Despite the patents sounding extremely far-fetched, official documents show that the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise personally attested to the reality of these inventions and their importance to national security and peer-state competition in appeals with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)."

So this dudes the modern day telsa then, and has single handedly changed everything.

Cool

Now show me the tech, talk is cheap, I've waited long enough for this shit, im impatient

StormCell

So this dudes the modern day telsa then, and has single handedly changed everything.

Cool

Now show me the tech, talk is cheap, I've waited long enough for this shit, im impatient

Why would you expect to be shown the tech? I find it more interesting that technologies that are still central to our national security have gotten patents.

Hopefully, the US isn't just blowing smoke in the hopes of detouring China from advancing on Taiwan.

INC

Why would you expect to be shown the tech? I find it more interesting that technologies that are still central to our national security have gotten patents.

Hopefully, the US isn't just blowing smoke in the hopes of detouring China from advancing on Taiwan.

I dont

Hence, im impatient, stop prick teasing me

V4skunk

Banned

Cool

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they were influenced by /copied Nikola Tesla's work.
Tesla also has patents for tesla turbine / pump that uses vacuum and atmospheric pressure to spin up the turbine. And the turbine and its housing are designed using fibonacci sequence numbers.

INC

Why is it glitching, like its skipping frames

Shit video maybe
Cgi animation glitch
Craft phasing in and out

Movement isn't un-drone like, but that looks pretty high up.

I'll go fake, until proven otherwise

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
It's 2021 and we still can get any decent video even with ufo's flying over populated areas and everyone owning high tech cameras and phones.

Romulus

It's 2021 and we still can get any decent video even with ufo's flying over populated areas and everyone owning high tech cameras and phones.

Kinda. But even when we do people always say cgi so that never matters either. We've got military footage backed with full scientific studies and still. "Nah probably a bird" from 9-5 expert debunkers.

Last edited:

Aggelos

Last edited:

showernota

Flight crew flying across New Mexico reported seeing a “long cylindrical object” whizzing above them mid-flight.

The object was spotted by crew onboard American Airlines flight 2292, which was en route from Cincinnati in Ohio to Phoenix, Arizona.

The “object” was flying fast over the top of the Airbus A320 craft, which was cruising at 36,000ft just west of the village of Des Moines in New Mexico.

In an audio recording from the flight deck, obtained by radio intercepter Steve Douglass and shared with The Drive, crew can be heard saying that “we just had something go right over the top of us”.

“It almost looked like a cruise missile, moving really fast over the top of us.”

It’s uncertain what this object was.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
i thought it interesting that lex fridman and eric weinstein are both sp00ked by the pentagon footage while musk hasn't even looked (so he purports)

should know more around july or august, pentagon report around that time

Romulus

Ive never seen a remotely reasonable assessment to what these things are when taken on as a whole especially. They're captured by very credible scientific sources, volcanic observatories and NASA rovers. Even the Soviets captured one that apparently took out one of their Mars probes.

Something we don't understand is definitely out there and seems to be intelligently controlled.

Post in thread 'Aliens and UFOs' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/aliens-and-ufos.1518937/post-261993872

INC

thats been happening for years, the whole weather/environment ufo shit

very odd, at a guess 'if' real, maybe observing or charging......fuck knows, but the stories go back along way, all describing the same thing, and now the same things are being filmed daily

StormCell

Ive never seen a remotely reasonable assessment to what these things are when taken on as a whole especially. They're captured by very credible scientific sources, volcanic observatories and NASA rovers. Even the Soviets captured one that apparently took out one of their Mars probes.

Something we don't understand is definitely out there and seems to be intelligently controlled.

Post in thread 'Aliens and UFOs' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/aliens-and-ufos.1518937/post-261993872

History depicts most if not all of these strange visitors. And just to help muddy the waters, I'm sure we've all heard about the ancient nuclear war that happened in India. It certainly does seem that there is some kind of intelligence behind some of the phenomena.

The objects depicted entering and leaving volcanoes is probably one of the most interesting things out there as it can also work in conjunction with the stories of objects submersing and launching from bodies of water -- they're all stories that depict these objects coming from within our own planet as to suggest that their source could be terrestrial after all and we still might not know who they are.

Some of my favorite mystery stories involve encounters with people and creatures below earth's surface. There are stories of strange sounds coming from supposedly bottomless holes. There are also stories of strange military people at the far reaches of some caves and supposed facilities that bear no recognizable national markings (ie. flags, national symbols). Anybody could make these stories up, but it's all very fascinating to think about. I mean, if stories of dwarven cities in middle-earth tickle your fancy, then why wouldn't these stories appeal to the heart?

INC

History depicts most if not all of these strange visitors. And just to help muddy the waters, I'm sure we've all heard about the ancient nuclear war that happened in India. It certainly does seem that there is some kind of intelligence behind some of the phenomena.

The objects depicted entering and leaving volcanoes is probably one of the most interesting things out there as it can also work in conjunction with the stories of objects submersing and launching from bodies of water -- they're all stories that depict these objects coming from within our own planet as to suggest that their source could be terrestrial after all and we still might not know who they are.

Some of my favorite mystery stories involve encounters with people and creatures below earth's surface. There are stories of strange sounds coming from supposedly bottomless holes. There are also stories of strange military people at the far reaches of some caves and supposed facilities that bear no recognizable national markings (ie. flags, national symbols). Anybody could make these stories up, but it's all very fascinating to think about. I mean, if stories of dwarven cities in middle-earth tickle your fancy, then why wouldn't these stories appeal to the heart?

the story in indian, is also not far off, the arc of the covenant story, they also had stories of Vimana's

which oddly the mayan also had similar stories

rlIqbGX.jpg

tbh tho, they were all in DMT land, which is a geometrical trip to the space wizards, so its no wonder geometry kicked off in a big way back then, they drew what they saw, and thats what they saw, when tripping balls, on DMT releasing plants

strange noise you say, like this

that is extremely easy to fake tho, or could be thunder, or something to do with earths magnetism etc etc

Zoom in

Looks like a contrail head-on. As the plane moves right to left, you can see the disbursement of the gases as they dissipate. The pictures in his link confirm which way the plane is heading, putting the wing of the plain into perspective.

Last edited:

Romulus

Looks like a contrail head-on. As the plane moves right to left, you can see the disbursement of the gases as they dissipate. The pictures in his link confirm which way the plane is heading, putting the wing of the plain into perspective.

The contrails don't make sense to me because of the almost perfect sections it splits into. And not only that, why are doing that? Contrails slowly dissipate.

Probably unrelated but it made me think of this.

Last edited:

futurama78

Banned
Need to check out bamuda triangle tonight. I hear there’s something going on. J/k. I need a good alien documentary on tv. Not ancient aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom