• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Blackout - A Mobile Game with Amanda Ripley (Updated: Read OP)

MGHA

Im confused. Looks like an Alien isolation copy and paste, watered down for phones. Animations/models. Am I wrong?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
free today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.D3Go.mendel&hl=es_419

Thanks friend. Don't think I'll actually play it, but since it's a paid Alien game, I sure wanna at least claim it.

Doczu

Downloaded and completed the first stage.
Fairly competent FNAF clone and also a "higher" budget mobile game.
Howver i find it a bit difficult to play on my 6 inch screen. I need to zoom a bit into the map to draw a path for the characters and it doesn't always work well.
That and the clunky change of course midway in the walk: stop, draw a new line, go. Few times i forgot i need to order them to go, apparently they are too stupid to star moving again.
Sometimes when the Alien pops up it's too late to save them. But that may be me sucking in this game 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nice game, but after the hype hoping they would announce a proper sequel i'm still dissapointed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Caffeine

Happy Lv-426 day.
JPQkvzb.png

this game still sucks.

but you know what doesnt isolation

Top Bottom