• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake II - Reveal Trailer | The Game Awards 2021

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Purchased the remaster after 2 got announced. I don't get the hate about the visuals. All I remember is that the original looked a lot darker.

Loope

PlayStation we did it!

Who would have thought years ago the prized xbox exclusive would be remastered on ps5 and the sequel too.

I loved control so might have to try the series out.
And the bonus is that now it's going to be a good game. I remember when it came out, people shitting on it like nobody's business. But it really is a damn good game, very impressive at a graphical level, the output resolution brough the image quality down, but the lighting etc. was just amazing.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Still on fence about playing the first game, always liked games like resident evil, until dawn, and the evil within.

Overlook hotel, the maze, the narrative style and presentation as well as the written lore and stories you find in the game are lynchian af. Maybe it's just me.

I have written a detailed summary but it's in greek, if I find time I may state my observations.
I was mostly kidding around; I’ve only seen Twin Peaks so I’m not too familiar with all his stuff.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
In before the delay.

tom-cruise-no-tom-cruise-crying.gif

Don't do this please. I'm already praying for Starfield to meet its release date.

Kerotan

And the bonus is that now it's going to be a good game. I remember when it came out, people shitting on it like nobody's business. But it really is a damn good game, very impressive at a graphical level, the output resolution brough the image quality down, but the lighting etc. was just amazing.
That type of game isn't for everyone. Even control which is well receive wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. But yes it got harshly treated as did most exclusives during that era. The ps3 360 battle was a bitter war.

Loope

That type of game isn't for everyone. Even control which is well receive wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. But yes it got harshly treated as did most exclusives during that era. The ps3 360 battle was a bitter war.
Fuck, i loved Alan Wake, first time i ever bought a game for a friend on Steam. For two friends actually.

Top Bottom