• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 ? Old Gods of Asgard updated their profile picture on Facebook (last time was in 2010 for Alan Wake's release)

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
121089634_3846250518727133_1224704195150897763_n.jpg

Yeah yeah I know "huhu so someone update something BOOM it's a game, you people need to stop this sh!t blablabla"
For me this is clearly the start of something Alan Wake related and even more with the recent announcement Remedy has done.
It could also be related to Control, but the forest in the pic is clearly referencing Alan Wake. Maybe this is related to that agent from The Bureau of Control in Cauldron Lake ?
Anyway, HYPE !

unknown.png

I didn't understand shit about Alan Wake's ending back then but hey, I had a ton of fun and even finished all the DLCs. Looking forward to a potential AW2.

bender

What time is it?
I replayed Alan Wake last year. I didn't really care for it at launch and my second playthrough with fresh eyes didn't change my opinion much. Barry is still awesome though. Speaking of that, It does have some of the better partner AI we've seen.

KevinHelpUs

Neo Member
I feel like Control called back Alan Wake so specifically, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned to this universe again.

Fbh

Would be amazkng.

I also always welcome more Old god of Asgard.

#believe

However their use this alter ego even with godlike TAKE CONTROL:

I was a bit lukewarm on Control.
But between the music and cool visuals this segment was 10/10

Top Bottom