• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Mythology "has not been forgotten....We love the franchise. We know"

LordOfChaos

Naturally, amid all the talk about Age of Empires 4, one of the first questions asked during a recent Q&A with World’s Edge and Relic prior to the event was “Age of Mythology when?”

Adam Isgreen, the franchise creative director at World’s Edge, took the question in good humour and led the response: “I’ve said this before, and I will say it again, I have not forgotten about Age of Mythology,” he said.

“None of us here at World’s Edge have forgotten about Age of Mythology… I don’t think anyone at Relic has even forgotten about Age of Mythology, because it comes up all the time. So I will say the thing I used to say all the time, which is just stay tuned, we have not forgotten about it… We love the franchise. We’re not, like, pretending it’s not there. We know.”

Michael Mann, senior executive producer for the series at World’s Edge, also chipped in with a similar message: “Absolutely we know. We’re listening. We’re 100% listening on that request.”

So, they know. I suspect it’s a project they could look at once Age of Empires 4 is out of the door and the next run of updates for the other definitive editions roll out.

Heavy. Fucking. Breathing.

Happy Yes It Is GIF

Skifi28

I wish they did a better job with the enhanced edition or whatever it was called. Just looked....off. Oversaturated and weird.

Last edited:

hlm666

If it happens I hope they don't mess it up. AoM and TA Kingdoms were a staple of my multiplayer RTS gaming in my teens.

Top Bottom