• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After so many years, PES 2022 finally beats FIFA

so nothing new then? PES has always been shit. I hate how FIFA regurgitates the same shite every year but seriously PES is ass.

JLB

Banned
so nothing new then? PES has always been shit. I hate how FIFA regurgitates the same shite every year but seriously PES is ass.

Im not a regular PES player, but Im pretty sure that PES 2021 was much much better than this. But could be wrong.

JLB

Banned
PES has always been the better game not just in terms of glitches.

Have to say you are the first person that says that 2022 is better than FIFA. Not even my die hard extreme PES fanboy friends went that far. Current state of this game its beyond ridiculous.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Have to say you are the first person that says that 2022 is better than FIFA. Not even my die hard extreme PES fanboy friends went that far. Current state of this game its beyond ridiculous.
Not exactly. I haven't even played 2022 yet. This was more a general opinion looking back to the past.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: JLB

Blendernaut

Neo Member
I have been playing it a couple of games. I dont get how they could get PES 2021 and mess it up so badly! Players react incredibly sloooow, so slow that it is veeery annoying. It reminds me of the first FIFA that was released for PS3. It felt incredibly slow.
And it also seems impossible to dribble and to create goal chances. It's just annoying. I went back to PES 2021 instantly. It is so much better! Like, so much!

Evilms

Banned
IUbcf3W.png

Roni

Gold Member
I used to play Winning Eleven with some kids back when in the 90's.. It wasn't until FIFA 10 that the choice was locked in.

Azurro

Banned
The Naruto run was the best bit. :D :D :D

That inverse kinematics implementation is wild. Wtf is even happening there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom