• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2017 |OT| Big Trouble in Little China starring David Koch

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisheyes

Boy oh boy wowee. Carn the Saints.

I feel bad for the Suns, the team is a rabble from head to toe. They even had to get 3 people out of the Port cheer squad to have enough to lift their banner.

Newk86

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ Dees.

Port vs West Coast will be very interesting to watch.

It is absolutely fantastic to see the Bombers make it into the top 8, and they deserve it. That said, I can't imagine they will beat the Swans.

This season though, who knows really?

Westlo

melbourne avoided getting smashed by sydney to ensure that Collingwood didn't sack Buckley,

chess not checkers.

Trying to get Tigers v Cats tickets was a total shit show. Nothing for member and 2 guests and sweet fuck all for public allocation either. Literally sold out before the 9AM release time. 8.52am and all gone already.

Hope I can wrangle some for next TUE member allocation.

jambo

X7Lc7oJ.png

Thursday September 7th
Adelaide vs. Greater Western Sydney @ Adelaide Oval [1st Qualifying Final]

Friday September 8th
Geelong vs. Richmond @ The MCG [2nd Qualifying Final]

Saturday September 9th
Sydney vs. Essendon @ The SCG [2nd Elimination Final]
Port Adelaide vs. West Coast @ Adelaide Oval [1st Elimination Final]

Finals Week 1 Teams

bomma_man

God I can't imagine being a Richmond supporter, this is killing me. If we're going to lose tomorrow I hope Sydney flog us because I don't think I could cope with a close one.

fisheyes

Port to beat West Coast, gws and Richmond. Get on the power train straight to the grannie. Choo Choo.

I've had a couple of beers though.

Richmond looking pretty good.

I imagine Geelong are going to get Sydney next week, a match I can't see them winning.

Yeah, don't see the bombers doing in the swans.

Port to beat West Coast, gws and Richmond. Get on the power train straight to the grannie. Choo Choo.

I've had a couple of beers though.

Who hasn't? :) Missed members and public tickets for the Richmond game tonight, two weeks of allocations in a row, fuck.

Richmond has a really great shot at beating GWS/Port/WC.

I would LOVE to see Richmond in a Grand Final, they aren't my team. But to see Melbourne transform into Tiger Land would be great fun.

Not as fun as last year mind you. ;)

legend166

That was the best. Now we've got our bunnies Geelong next week, hopefully we can keep it up.

Win that and we get Adelaide in the prelim which will be tough but we did it a month ago.

Newk86

Yew that was eventful. Fkn spent. The supposed worst final ended up being the best final. Dixon miss left the door open

Finals are good so far.

Some one sided beat downs, but we potentially are going to see another Sydney/Adelaide classic in 2 weeks.

On another note, I just noticed an AFL Manager game has popped up on Steam.

Looks REALLY rough, but does anyone know anything about it?

Crows should defeat Sydney in two weeks time.

Sloane back and tex, betts and Tahlia should all be 100% fit by then.

Sydney won last time but they couldn't play much better than that, in terms of efficiency and their best playing their best. However crows were very sloppy that game and kicked half a dozen points which should've been goals (Cameron missing from 35 out twice, lynch running into open goal and kicked a point and some other easy misses).

I'm tipping crows by 25pts.

Trying to get Tigers v Cats tickets was a total shit show. Nothing for member and 2 guests and sweet fuck all for public allocation either. Literally sold out before the 9AM release time. 8.52am and all gone already.

Hope I can wrangle some for next TUE member allocation.

Missed out on the second round allocation for Tigers v Cats, would have been a great game to be at. But...just got a call from a mate who secured 3 tickets for Sunday week's Tiges prelim match and right in the goal pocket. You fucking beauty! About 5 or 6 of us go to the dreamtime game each year so it's solid the 3 of us that are Tiges get to go to the prelim final. Pity we couldn't nab tix for our sons who are mad Tiges as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom