• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2015 |OT| Women's Round presented by Stephen Milne & Majak Daw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSo

Banned
I'll be cheering for West Coast. I like the Hawks but they've had enough success over the last few years.

Chris R

Really wish this was on Fox Sports 1 or at least Fox Sports 2 here in America but instead it's on Fox Soccer, a channel almost nobody gets any longer.

So in short, fuck Fox. The 2nd prelim final was fun to watch though :(

Going to be a cracking match, they have upgraded the forecast to 30 degrees now. Could be some cramped Hawks (and Eagles) by the end of the match.

I've flown in from Perth for the game :D First, and maybe only ever time going to a grand final very exciting! Go Eagles :) Went to the parade today too.

Ydahs

Bloody hell, 30deg Grand Final. When's the last time that happened?

Should be a good, close game. Reckon Hawthorn will get over the line by a goal or two but I'll be rooting for the underdog.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I've flown in from Perth for the game :D First, and maybe only ever time going to a grand final very exciting! Go Eagles :) Went to the parade today too.

Good luck! Hope you have a great time.

I'll be cheering for weagles.. as I dislike them a tiny bit less than the hawks.

But really my list of teams I don't want winning a flag goes

Hawks
Sydney
Weagles
Carlton
Freo

Anyone else I would be happy for.

Had a dream last night that hawks won 37-1 in an extremely low scoring affair

When I was a Kid, Under 12's probably, we beat a team 89-1! Pissweek effort from our defence.

Anyway I don't have an attachment to either team but I imagine Hawthorn will win by 4-6 goals maybe more.

Rezbit

Looking forward to many beers and hopefully a good game on this windy but glorious Melbourne day. Safe to say I'll enjoy it more than last year.

As a Swans fan really difficult to say who I'd rather win...but in the end a couple of my friends are Eagles fans and are going to the game, so I hope they get up for them.

Enjoy the game everyone, stay safe.

Looking forward to many beers and hopefully a good game on this windy but glorious Melbourne day. Safe to say I'll enjoy it more than last year.

As a Swans fan really difficult to say who I'd rather win...but in the end a couple of my friends are Eagles fans and are going to the game, so I hope they get up for them.

Enjoy the game everyone, stay safe.

Wish we could go back to the 2012 GF night. :) Great times.

Nervously looking forward to the game, as fate would have it the Eagles were the second team I most wanted to see do well (make the finals, potentially play off in the grand final) - never expected them to get this far and now Hawthorn have to knock them off in order to say they won three in a row.

One team is bound for glory today, I hope it's Hawthorn but like 2013 and 2014 I'm buying into the expectation that there will be an upset today :-(

Grassy

Interesting to see the vast majority not going with West Coast. Based on what, I am not quite sure.

The Hawks have the experience of winning the last two Grand Finals, that's a huge factor. However I do feel that the heat will favour West Coast somewhat. It just depends on whether they can play as well today as they have done through-out the year.
The Swans capitulated in the Grand Final last year despite being the minor premiers.

Anyway, go the Hawks!

Yagharek

Tasmania to go bankrupt on payouts to Hawthorn as premiers yet again.

West Australia to secede as surely results against them are always the result of a conspiracy.

This is going to get out of hand real quick if they're not careful.

ThisBusinessWillGetOutOfControl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom