• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2012 |OT| Kevin Sheedy 2.0 [RIP John McCarthy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

Oh that's a load of bullshit, seriously.

There's been some bad calls but Hawks have outplayed Adelaide this quarter.

There have been bad calls resulting in three hawks goals and denied adelaide 2 shots on goal this quarter and the last.

Pretty significant in context.

Grassy

Don't worry boys, Swans will smash Hawks next week.

Yeah just like at the SCG a few weeks ago right? :p

There have been bad calls resulting in three hawks goals and denied adelaide 2 shots on goal this quarter and the last.

Pretty significant in context.

I'm not saying there's been no bad calls but I really don't think we are getting it easy, last quarter is going to be tough.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
The Hawks' clearance work that quarter killed the Crows. Glad that Adelaide steadied a bit at the end. A lot of work to do to get this victory now.

Grassy

Holy fuck....can't really say Hawks deserved to win tonight, we were pretty lucky and Adelaide were right there until the end. What an ending though.

jambo

Only saw the score and watched the highlights of the last few minutes. Definitely watching this at some point before the grand final.

Should be a cracker next week, really can't call it.

Yeah Richo is great. BT on the other hand...

BOY O BOY WOWEEEE!!! He's got abs like a cheese grater!!! Ugh BT

I've got to agree, BT is pretty silly. Pretty annoying that he's a lead channel 7 commentator.

I wish Foxtel had an option for Foxtel or radio commentary. Use that red button!

Arksy

I can't really be upset at the crows performance. The fact that they got this close is awesome. Looking forward to next season!

fisheyes

Had to jump on the crows bandwagon last night, as much as it hurt to do so. Such a good game. Crows were never going to be as far out as the $6.40 odds suggested, but I didn't think they'd be able to stay with them the whole game. Really well done, if not for a few absolutely abysmal umpiring decisions they should've won.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
We didn't win the cup that mattered but the Cats just won the 2012 VFL premiership!

Final score: Cats 14.24.108 d Port Melbourne 11.9.75

It was neck and neck going into the last quarter but Geelong's superior fitness paid dividends.
I think we kicked something like 4.9 to a goal, lol.

One of my favorite kids won the Norm Goss Medal for best on ground, George Horlin-Smith for Geelong. Really love the look of him and hope he develops into a really important player for our AFL side.

A lot to look forward to in the future for Geelong and a great send off for Wojcinski also.

2119027_1_O.jpg

fisheyes

Ablett smashing it in the Brownlow early. I hate the whole umpire votes system, there's no way that man was best on ground in 3 games where his team got belted. Screw tradition, there must be a better way to determine the best player than by the opinions of a bunch of umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom