• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision/Blizzard and MIT announce "Diversity Space Tool", a software that helps developers determine how diverse their characters are

Yes, it's a grift. I don't condone it, but I respect the grift rinsing corps out of the bucks and then those same people also rinsing bucks out of their allies/supporters then making out like bandits. At the end of the day everyone involved gets fucked except for the grifters bank account.

If said grift is fucking up gaming by eliminating any and all artistic and creative freedom, I don't respect it at all.

Skifi28

A very, very, VERY insightful video on the cycles of social behavior and how you can see that wokeism is a phase which will die out in the next 7-10 years.
That's not very helpful if we die first. Of boredom most likely as all games/movies/shows become identical while we stop going out of the house in case we offend someone and they cancel us.

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Diversity_Space_Tool_1.png

Diversity_Space_Tool_2.png
I found a bug.

Here is the real 60 years old arabic woman:

5qco3ck.jpg

If you want to include everyone properly, you have to try harder than that lazy ass program.

Mojo1990

The irony is that such tools impede on creativity and will be a means of conformity when creating characters that are ultimately amenable to certain ideas of a radical and liberal persuasion.

No longer are we just to tolerate but to accept. We can't even have our means of escape without it being hijacked by these crazy people and their ideologies

Last edited:

Mikado

Gold Member
A very, very, VERY insightful video on the cycles of social behavior and how you can see that wokeism is a phase which will die out in the next 7-10 years.

I realize we're drifting off the original topic but I thought that was a very interesting lecture coming from a reasonable and balanced place.

Seems like they forgot about mental illness. As someone who has OCD I'm deeply offended, unless they mean I have lower cognitive ability, then I'm even more offended.

ZoukGalaxy

Look at this, stupidity is now quantifiable and reached a whole new level.
Good Burger Reading GIF
new girl i know word GIF

Also, here some diversity tools, no need to go to space:
diy tools GIF by Reuben Armstrong
Power Tools Rambo GIF by Bosch Professional Power Tools and Accessories

Top Bottom