• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Plague Tale Requiem Dev Talks About Advantages of PS5 Hardware; Doubling Down on DualSense

smbu2000

Exactly, as if everybody has had the experience of having rats in their hands to be able to compare with the real sensation
40 year old virgin sand GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Love me some good lighting in games. Kena was some of the best lighting I have ever seen in current year, so looking forward to this as well.

mdkirby

and this is why despite me having it for 'free' on the seriesX, I'll still be buying it on PS5...Now MS have gobbled up some of my fav studios (Arkane in particular) I really hope at some point they copy the duel sense, the elite controller just feels crap comparatively (tho I quite like how weighty it feels) and games feel like a lesser experience.

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
The first one was one of the biggest surprises in gaming to me in terms of how good quality the whole thing was. Can’t wait to see a sequel with a much larger budget!

For some reason I thought MS bought this company but I guess it’s just because it’s a day one GP game.

CamHostage

I guess it’s mildly off topic, but I really wish MS would design a controller with dualsense features because I’d find playing games like FH5 far more enjoyable with a controller like the dualsense. I hear people calling it a gimmick, and it can be in some games, but it really comes into its own with racing games.

Advanced haptics was one of the most surprisingly enjoyable aspects of Switch when it came out (though it ended up being mostly Nintendo who used it well,) and Sony doubling down and pushing the tech further was even better. Good force-feedback can be an extraordinary addition to a game, and I'm glad it has come into fashion so well this gen; would be happy to see Xbox's move in this area as well.

TrebleShot

I slapped this on v quickly earlier on to give it a go with 40fps mode and to my surprise the it was pretty smooth and the Dualsense implementation was quite stunning.

Don’t play this on the rat box , it’s just normal.

Top Bottom