• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Nintendo Direct featuring Wind Waker and Twilight Princess announcements for Switch is reportedly coming in September.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Are we still going to pay full price for them? Wind Waker is 20 years old, it should be cheaper at least. Twilight Princess isn't much newer.

Moses85

Are we still going to pay full price for them? Wind Waker is 20 years old, it should be cheaper at least. Twilight Princess isn't much newer.
There are no remasters coming…. This was complete
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Chittagong

Gold Member
I am kinda blown away that this turned to be tales from my ass

If they ever released the remakes, surely they would be spread out to allow them the limelight each, worked wonders with SS

Daniel Thomas MacInnes

GAF's Resident Saturn Omnibus
That’s interesting as we’re still waiting for Metroid Prime Trilogy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Nintendo really must be working on their next console if all their upcoming videogames are reissues.

"Rumors" and "leaks" have just been getting more and more garbage as the years go on. Really reminds you how full of shit MOST people are.

With TotK coming out in May, there may be a chance we get these remasters before the end of the year. If not, i doubt they're coming. No way they'd release them any closer to the newest entry.

Top Bottom