• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A huge purchase is imminent within 1 month from now

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
ACG (Whose a member here) will tweet or say something big is happening, back track when the internet takes notice, never provide any information of said big thing, and never follow up with what he was previously hinting at. My guess hes seeking attention now that hes no longer with Colins Podcast company. Has he been correct about ANYTHING?

He could at least clarify who these 4 companies running a monopoly are, thats not asking alot.
Why did he leave Colin?

farmerboy

Holding Hold The Line GIF
Just throwing it out there for what its worth and I file this 100% under rumor but I hear something brewing a lot sooner then a month away

You lasted 18 minutes!🤣

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Probably Tencent or MS. Saying 4 probably means Tencent, as no1 considers them on the level as MS, Sony or Nintendo.

I doubt Nintendo or Sony are buying anyone big, they are cheapskates and dont have the same money as MS. Plus they are doing fine without the big purchases

Last edited:

Alebrije

Guess Sony is involved , that would explain their low profile these months and not being involved on any event.

Dabaus

Banned
Guess Sony is involved , that would explain their low profile these months and not being involved on any event.
I dont even believe this is true, but with that said if this were Microsoft and some info was available, ALL the twitter xbox people would be hyping this up right now.

crozier

Wasn’t there news awhile back that Microsoft wasn’t done yet? I hope it’s Sony making a purchase, but I fear something big is going exclusive to Microsoft again.

CAB_Life

Is this gonna be big like that ”Silent Hill” game ya’ll were yammering on about? We know what happened with that. Temper your expectations with things you hear on Reddit.

nush

Gold Member
FYI this topic is and hour and a half old. How long until Wednesday, I'll start the clock.

Last edited:

Perrott

Gold Member
Any idea if this is even true, and if so whose involved?
Oh, there are 100% some huge potential acquisitions undergoing negotiations behind the scenes at the moment that would fit the criteria established by ACG's tweet (some where Sony seemingly has the lead; others where Microsoft is kind of fixated in outbidding everyone else at any cost; and others which are much more disputed and where players like Tencent are getting thrown into the equation), so I wouldn't be able to confidently say that Karak is talking about a certain thing specifically. But if I had to put my money on something, it would be on Sony acquiring a certain publisher, but it really could be anything by anyone to be honest.

Last edited:

onesvenus

Oh, there are 100% some huge potential acquisitions undergoing negotiations behind the scenes at the moment (some where Sony seemingly has the lead; others where Microsoft is kind of fixated in outbidding everyone else at any cost; and others which are much more disputed and where players like Tencent are getting thrown into the equation) that would fit the criteria established by ACG's tweet, so I wouldn't be able to confidently say that Karak is talking about a certain thing specifically. But if I had to put my money on something, it would be on Sony acquiring a certain publisher, but it really could be anything by anyone to be honest.
Can you say which certain publisher?

Top Bottom