• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games A Halogaf Community Thread: The Old Becomes New

Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't expect much, Halo Infinite will probably have some Doom guy armor you can pay for in the multiplayer.
That's realistically about what I'm expecting, although a Crucible skin for the Energy Sword (or vice versa) would be pretty cool.

I'll be honest, I'm still trying to process the fact this is even happening. Never expected both my favorite green space marines to be under the same MS umbrella.

Reactions: Havoc2049

SCB3

Nov 24, 2014
Probably a pipedream, but since we've already heard there's a bajillion studios working on this game, fuck it:

I wonder if it's possible id could assist on Infinite, in light of today's megaton news. If not the launch game, then post-game content.

At the very least some sort of Halo/Doom crossover needs to happen, and something is seriously wrong if it doesn't.

Unlikely, ID is still working on DOOM Eternals DLC and then probably off to do DOOM 666