• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Game That We Truly Need to Comeback

Nah, we need a proper vr sequel to big rigs

Not sure if serious. But just in case you are... a big disagree from me lol. Either you have really bad taste or you are downright trolling.

Last edited:
I revisit my games all the time, no dust on my shelves!
(Dont get the thread very well, are u talking about a game that a industry need to bring back, or if you comeback to your own games!?)

Last edited:
Not sure if serious. But just in case you are... a big disagree from me lol. Either you have really bad taste or you are downright trolling.

It’s classics like Big Rigs that truly show that most modern gamers are really spoiled and truly don’t know what a terrible game really is imho.

MrA

Banned

Totally serious, I also like to eat light bulbs and stare at the sun thru a telescope

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Deus Ex Coffee GIF by Eidos-Montréal

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
AhA2Elt.png

ti3RUkK.jpg

OC2ckTe.jpg

o8dhhI6.png

1Sx6uWs.png

These ALL need to come back. Proper built versions too. With good music, just use the original music if need be, it was good enough.

Last edited:
Very disappointed to see that this thread was not about Fear Effect. Do better OP.

1140820046-00.jpg
There are plenty of games that I believe deserve a comeback for sure, but this thread was more intended for games return that would do very good in the VR space.

At least that was the intention, but I guess thread title should of made it more obvious.

Top Bottom