• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A FREE PLAY DEMO of Tales of Arise will be available on August 18th

LordCBH

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

I need it

Y0ssarian

Banned
Liked Symphonia and Vesperia. Loved graces f and Xillia 1 + 2. Didn't really like Berseria or Zestiria. Glad to be getting a demo though, I'm on the fence about buying the full game. Wasn't impressed with Scarlet Nexus

Last edited:

Neolombax

Cool, I'd like to know how this game performs on the PS4. The last tales game I played was Zestiria, and man was that rough. Just could not proceed any further after the mid point. It was incredibly dull.

Mabdia

This year i've played my first Tales (Berseria) and now i'm playing Xillia. Hope that it as good as these two.

Can't wait for the demo.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm just waiting to see if they fix the animations for the monsters that you juggle in the air (something you seem to be doing alot in this game).

KàIRóS

I'm just waiting to see if they fix the animations for the monsters that you juggle in the air (something you seem to be doing alot in this game).

Honestly I don't know what you're expecting here it's not like "juggling animations" exist in real life it's pretty much a game mechanic through and through, so how exactly do you think those animations will get fixed?

Last edited:

The Shepard

In the age of digital and streaming all games should have some kind of demo available to try before you buy. Only the Japanese devs seem to bother. Will try this out. Brought scarlet nexus after that demo and am currently on second playthrough, wouldn't have brought overwise.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Hmm... I can't decide whether to play the demo or go in completely blind

Last edited:

elliot5

you can download this on XSX right now without needing to change location to NZ btw just download via the NZ link in the MS Store off a browser

Top Bottom