• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A few games were recently downgraded on xbox one/series s/x?

Umbasaborne

Banned
Hello, i posted about this in the xbox thread but it might get more traction here.

i am on xbox series x, when you view your full library, it seperates games into different categories, now bear with me, they are xbox series x and s, xbox one x, xbox one, and xbox 360

for whatever reason, games that used to have xbox one x enhancements in my library arent showing up in that category. Those games being saints row 3 remastered, resident evil 3, and crash 4.

i checked the file info on these games and low and behold, they no longer say X1XE next to console type. I booted up the games to see if it was something or nothing, but resident evil 3 looks blurrier than the last time i played it. Maybe nothing has changed, and im just seeing things, but is it possible that through a mistake on microsofts end, some games lost their xbox one x enhancements?

To stop confusion, you have xbox one, xbox 360 & OG xbox and xbox series x games.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Poplin

Hello, i posted about this in the xbox thread but it might get more traction here.

i am on xbox series x, when you view your full library, it seperates games into different categories, now bear with me, they are xbox series x and s, xbox one x, xbox one, and xbox 360

for whatever reason, games that used to have xbox one x enhancements in my library arent showing up in that category. Those games being saints row 3 remastered, resident evil 3, and crash 4.

i checked the file info on these games and low and behold, they no longer say X1XE next to console type. I booted up the games to see if it was something or nothing, but resident evil 3 looks blurrier than the last time i played it. Maybe nothing has changed, and im just seeing things, but is it possible that through a mistake on microsofts end, some games lost their xbox one x enhancements?

Weird crash 4 was listed as having enhancements, since the next gen version was only just recently announced as launching in March. My guess is maybe some of those were erroneously tagged? Likewise pretty sure RE3 never got a next gen upgrade, so unless capcom is planning something down the road, could just have been a correction on their part.

Top Bottom