• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$850 EVGA Geforce 3080 10GB Model: 10G-P5-3885-KL

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
EVGA Geforce 3080 10GB model. MSRP $879.99
Part Number: 10G-P5-3885-KL

I bought this last year when I miraculously got a queue notification from EVGA, since then I have upgraded to a 3090 Ti and am looking to offload this. Never used for mining. Since the 12GB model costs between $1000 - $1300 and the 3070 Ti is going for $650 - $900, I feel my asking price is reasonable.

I do have the original purchase receipt and my warranty should be transferred to you without too much issue. According to EVGA the warranty follows the product not the user.

The price I am asking is $850, which includes insured UPS shipping with a required signature . I will refund any cost of shipping under $50. I see 3070 Tis selling for $650 and 12GB 3080s for as low as $999, so I am selling right in the middle at $850. I checked ebay and that is what my model is going for.

If you live locally in DFW and want to make a pick up I will sell for $800.
KPOzJa4.jpg

KukLi4g.jpg

p7VfZuh.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Fuck, I am tempted. Consider this a Bump.
I was thinking it would sell quickly and I gave it a fair price...I think.
These are still selling and bidding over $1000 on ebay. Considering that the 12GB can be had for that, I can't make sense out of it. I'd rather sell it to someone here and not have to deal with ebay and their awful fees.

Top Bottom