• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

80s action heroes Rambo and John McClane are coming to Call of Duty

Damn they really look like shit. Bruce Willis' Sixth Sense haircut would look better than how Mcclane turned out.

INoq2iI.jpg

Blond

Banned
Cool can they add maps tha aren't ass next
I’m so 50/50 on this.

Modern Warfare had great map design that just felt like you needed 2 more people on each team to fill it out.

Black Ops maps are great size, worse design and worse gameplay but I keep playing because it scratches that itch.

carlosrox

Banned
The actual models look much better than that early/leaked pic.

I'll probably pick up both cuz why not?

They absolutely need to get Arnold though. I'd day one a good Arnold skin so fucking hard. I'm hoping for Commando Arnold.

MrS

Banned
Video is set to private?

Looked fine to me. Are you talking about the actually released skins or those outdated pics earlier in the thread?
In game. They look garbage in the store. Both models look they have downs syndrome. Would have copped if they could have done them justice.

HTK

Banned
I got perma banned for no reason, I tried to resolve the issue with Support, and they are atrocious. So I had to uninstall and move on from Call of Duty, played that franchise since the first one. Oh, well.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I got perma banned for no reason, I tried to resolve the issue with Support, and they are atrocious. So I had to uninstall and move on from Call of Duty, played that franchise since the first one. Oh, well.
how can you be so fucking chill about this?

HTK

Banned
how can you be so fucking chill about this?

I built a whole website about it, (bannedplayer.com). I've just given up, I'm not going to start a new account. I've had my current account forever and more importantly didn't do anything wrong. I rather walk away from the franchise.

Last edited:

matty3092

Just saw the trailer for this why is every cod trailer the same lol some meme song that they add gun sound effects to match it lol

Barakov

Gold Member
Kinda surprised at how bad both Rambo and McClane look. It's the same way with some of the Black Ops Cold War characters. Something about them just looks off when they're ported into Warzone.

//DEVIL//

I got Rambo. he looks okay in the game. but McClane.... his hair looks like he was playing with an electricity socket in the wall and got one bad.

Top Bottom