• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8 Tips to Survive in Scavengers Frozen Wasteland

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Set on a frozen Earth, Scavengers is a free-to-play online shooter featuring a combination of PvE and PvP. Squads of three compete to collect as many data points as possible, while surviving encounters with AI enemies and firefights with other players, before a dropship arrives to extract them to safety. The team with the most data points at extraction wins. Players choose from a roster of Explorers, such as Valora, Halden, and Tarik, each with different weapons and skills. Collect scrap to craft new gear from an Explorer’s loadout, such as their signature weapon, and also upgrade their shield to stand a better chance against rival teams. These tips will help players survive against rival teams and Outlanders, navigate the harsh weather conditions such as roaming storms found across the map, and collect as much data as possible before the end of the match, using Data Uplink points to bank their data.

Scavengers is currently free to play in Early Access on Steam and the Epic store, with the developers aiming to launch the game fully across PC and consoles before the end of 2021.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I followed this game religiously after its Game Awards reveal two years ago. One of its hooks early on was about forming temporary alliances with enemies mid match. Then they dropped that and it started looking more and more generic after ever beta.

Has anyone given this a go?

Shubh_C63

It was F2P so my friends and I did give it a try.
Fun game. Feels like Borderlands by art. Ammo scarcity was something I did not expected as a major mechanic. but yeah...its your battle royale.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In this trailer for the new Winter's Fury season for the popular free-to-play PvPvE shooter from a team of ex-Halo developers at Midwinter, you'll see what new content is on offer, including the new Explorer, Rin, the new Battle Pass, and more!

Top Bottom