• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[4chan so you know...] Dragon's Dogma II first leaked screenshot

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
3u6xmio.jpeg

If it can help:
edit1jpeg.jpeg

there is ruckus on the jap discord rightniw, there should be two more pics. there's someone traslating some new info from japanese, I'll keep youbupdated

This may be true, since the leaked Capcom release schedule mentioned DDII

Part of the leak from Capcom, can't find the other image rn:
The part with DD II was hard to find but if we put things in perspective, this all seems plausible. Of course this does not confirm this screenshot is indeed from DDII
Capcom-games-leaked-release-schedule.png

Capcom-leak.png

- MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
- DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
- SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
- RESIDENT EVIL OUTRAGE (Q4 FY21)
- REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
- "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
- "Indies 2 port" (Q2 FY22)
- Dragon's Dogma 2 (Q2 FY22)
- STREET FIGHTER 6 (Q3 FY22)
- ROCKMAN MATCH (Q3 FY22)
- RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE (Q4 FY22)
- ONIMUSHA NEW WORK (Q4 FY22)
- MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
- SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
- Monster Hunter 6 (Q2 FY23)
- BIOHAZARD APOCALYPSE (Q3 FY23)
- CAPTAIN COMMANDO (Q4 FY23)
- SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
- NEW C (Q1 FY24)
- FINAL FIGHT REMAKE (Q2 FY24)
- POWER STONE REMAKE (Q3 FY24)
- NEW B (Q4 FY24)
- Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
- Resident Evil Hank (Q4 FY24)

Last edited:
Great news. Not that I played the original but it sounds like one of those games that was so close to nailing it but didn't quite nail it.

Hopefully they keep whatever was so good and fix whatever was holding it back

ZehDon

Why are leaked screenshots almost always from that exact angle? If I were screening footage, I'd be watching that exact area of the audience like a fucking hawk.

Reindeer

Are we still doing these blurry low res screen grabs in this day and age? Smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keihart

Looks like some Universal or Disney show stage, looks really good if it's in game, at least illumination.

cragarmi

AHH the classic leak! Picture taken at an angle, subject obscured so they could be anything! Background vague enough that it could be from any remotely similar open world/level. HUD also missing or conveniently turned off, yet the build is apparently late enough to not have dev counters/markers all over the screen to provide feedback. 😅

Isa

Gold Member
In Dragons Dogma Online, the alchemists were cross-breeding orcs and dwarves to raise a new army. Pretty sure that they wore that symbol that you can see on the top of the tower on their helmets.
Hmm, so they were responsible for Dorks then...

I sincerely hope and pray to the gods that this be true, I need more DD in my life. Going to eventually play through it again after a few other titles. There are so many great titles on the list though that I'd love to see, still cherish my copies of Power Stone 1&2, Onimusha series, RE series give me it all! I just want more 3rd person RE games, I've been replaying the series and my god we were spoiled. Disturbed about the lack of Dino Crisis though, that series was quite influential on RE and needs some love. DC 2 was one of my favorite PS1 games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It was fun following the thread, but also kinda disappointing that the OP flought into free and didn't come back to post more "leaks".

And regarding DD2... Man, I want to believe.

Tenaciousmo

3u6xmio.jpeg

If it can help:
edit1jpeg.jpeg

This may be true, since the leaked Capcom release schedule mentioned DDII

Part of the leak from Capcom, can't find the other image rn:
The part with DD II was hard to find but if we put things in perspective, this all seems plausible. Of course this does not confirm this screenshot is indeed from DDII

Capcom-leak.png

- MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
- DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
- SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
- REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
- "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
- MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
- SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
- SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
- NEW C (Q1 FY24)
- NEW B (Q4 FY24)
- Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
wouldn't it be biohazard 4 remake tho if it's in japanese?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I never played the first one. People always said it's annoying and full of filler and grind so I was scared to commit

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I never played the first one. People always said it's annoying and full of filler and grind so I was scared to commit
It is, but it also is a great exploration and combat game, possibily the best in any ARPG.

Someone on the 4chan thread described it as "the best 7/10 you'll ever play", and it might be right. For me it had the potential to be a 10/10, truly the one of the roughest gems in gaming.

UnNamed

Banned

Capcom-leak.png

- MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
- DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
- SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
- REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
- "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
- MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
- SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
- SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
- NEW C (Q1 FY24)
- NEW B (Q4 FY24)
- Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
I remember I read this exact list one year ago. It's the same but with different dates. So probably fake.

Soodanim

Does anyone care about a picture of nothing? It could be DD2, but what difference does it make? This is about as useful as a rumour for all the good it does. Thanks for Capcom’s entire alleged/hacked release list for the next 4 years though.

Top Bottom