• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3hrs of Dying Light 2 trial on PS+ premium, doesn't show up in the browser.

Bartski

Gold Member
Somehow the PS + Premium browser is still broken and doesn't show up games that are on the service just by looking through available categories in the premium menu. At least in Europe.

In order to find them, you need to manually search for the given item using the search panel via the looking glass icon.

Dying Light 2 trial launched yesterday and it's nowhere to be found just browsing the OS, either in the game trials menu or on the game trials list, no matter how you sort (re-sorting by recently added helps to show PS3 games that don't "normally" appear in the menu).

The good news is - well it's a 3h trial of Dying Light 2, live as we speak. I've been putting this one on hold all year, so now its the perfect occasion to see if I'm in, or out.

TrebleShot

Yeah randomly I was looking for this, I wanted to compare it on a 3080 with RT VIA GFN and wanted to try it on PS5 and noticed the 3 hour trial which is brilliant and just what I wanted.

Those interested it’s there or there about a in terms of comparison I think biggest difference overall is resolution which has an impact but I would t say it’s night and day Vs the Balanced mode on PS5.

Bought it day 1 on PS5, loved it, anyone who has any interest in zombie slaying should check out the trial and see if it clicks, great game for the Halloween season 🎃🧟‍♂️

Thief1987

Same for Steelrising, was surprised when I discovered that there is a trial, because it doesn't show up in the premium trials category

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
It happens routinely tbh. A couple of weeks ago I just couldn't find Bloodrayne when browsing the store on my console, despite the game clearly still being there if you looked it up via web browser.

They really need to hire better store managers, or at least some more minions who would clean up those product listings.

tommib

The PlayStation store is borderline bugged at this point. You can’t find anything that you want by using the search and the catalogues don’t show all the games included. You have to find them on that mess separately. The lack of tags and filters is an extra pain. As an example, this is what I get when I type Dead Space:
5YnwwUs.png

Last edited:
Yeah even the 'extra' catalogue does the same thing. Actually got into an argument with a friend cause I thought a game wasnt on there and he thought I just didnt want to play with him lol

Bartski

Gold Member
3 hrs is just enough to reach the free roam and get a taste of the size of this thing. Looks nice and polished, combat feels good... I've heard the story is a disaster but I liked what I played so far after barely scratching the surface.
Not something I desperately need to continue right away but I'll be buying it at the next proper discount.

Top Bottom