• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343i Sunsetting Halo Xbox 360 Game Services in 2021

93xfan

Banned
It's worse and you shouldn't have to keep rebuying the same game. waste of money.

worse in what way? please be specific, as I’ve included a list of how it’s better below:

-dedicated servers
-60/120FPS
-More and better control options
-Amazing menu for searching for games
-unlockables
-faster loading
-old glitches fixed
-better forge

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
They are inferior imo, I prefer thew original vanilla versions since they made some changes to the originals.
This is not about the OG Xbox Halo games but the Xbox 360 ones, and even then Halo 2A on MCC is still superior to Halo 2 on OG Xbox. The only Halo games where MCC is inferior in some ways is Halo CE.

But this thread is about the Xbox 360 Halo games which are superior in almost every way in Halo MCC.

So much for persevering old games that Xbox claimed to do.

Pretty much applies to all the big three though.

I mean, I understand, but there is zero sense in axing Xbox Live on X360. They just recently made Cloud saves free on X360 and hopefully the scalability of the Xbox Live is enough for X360 to live on. Come on MS don't be pussy.

You know very well why they're doing this.

I hope, At least, that in the not-so-distant future some 3rd party provider buys a catalogue of licenses to MP accessibility of various games, setups up a MP hosting service, and provides a way to re-experience various MPs of the past. Sorta like GameSpy did back in the day.

Andodalf

Banned
This is fine, these games are very old and have very very little traffic. For preservation all we really need is Xbox CE which has never been faithfully reproduced on Console or PC

Top Bottom