• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd life given to stadia controllers

Beechos

Stadia will release a tool next week to enable Bluetooth connection on the Stadia Controller.

Good news for the 3 of us who have stadia controllers. Controller was not that bad. Now i can free up one of my xbox controllers for my pc/phone.

Last edited:

Deft Beck

Stadia will release a tool next week to enable Bluetooth connection on the Stadia Controller.

Good news for the 3 of us who have stadia controllers. Controller was not that bad. Now i can free up one of my xbox controllers for my pc/phone.

A lot of people probably have them sitting around. Google gave away the controllers if you signed up for a trial of Stadia Premium.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
Google has been pretty awesome all around about the Stadia closure stuff.
Ubi has been cool as well.
Google did refund us for Ubi games and Ubi switched our Stadia library to PC library anyway !

Free controllers, free game sessions and free Ubi games. 😽

Last edited:

damidu

yeah this is a good move, and after refunding the thing as well.

i don’t personally have it, but heard good stuff about the controller

Fbh

I heard from Voost Kain this is the beginning of a complete peripheral domination from Google.

Enjoy your Dualsenses and Series X/S controllers because they'll probably be the last non google brand controllers we'll get

Top Bottom