• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2D dark fantasy action RPG The Tarnishing of Juxtia set to release for Steam this Summer

Bullet Club

2D dark fantasy action RPG The Tarnishing of Juxtia set to release for Steam this Summer​

Publisher Mastiff and developer Actual Nerds has announced that 2D dark fantasy action RPG The Tarnishing of Juxtia will launch for PC (Steam) in Summer 2022.

A trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below, via Mastiff.

The Tarnishing of Juxtia combines dark fantasy visuals and a hauntingly beautiful score with challenging Souls-inspired 2D action RPG gameplay and a sinister narrative. An innovative and rewarding combat system, a staggering variety of equipment and abilities, highly-detailed pixel-based environments, and terrifyingly Tarnished bosses work together to make The Tarnishing of Juxtia an unforgettably immersive journey.

A Sinister Adventure Awaits: 15 unique environments, 14 formidable boss battles, and plenty of secrets and sidequests await players in this sprawling 20+ hour action RPG.

Risk Versus Reward Combat: The Tarnishing of Juxtia’s unique Energy Rush system rewards courageous players with a super-charged boost of stamina and mana regeneration after landing consecutive attacks.

Vicious Boss Battles: Face evil head-on! Confront corrupted saints, ancient war machines, Tarnished creatures, and destructive gods in explosive, multi-phase boss battles that push skills and wills to their utmost limits.

Earn Powerful New Abilities: Acquire Relics from fallen bosses that can be charged up to unleash powerful Ultimate offensive and defensive abilities, allowing players to turn the tide of battle in their favor.

Develop Unique Character Builds: Discover unique weapons, armor sets, magic abilities, Relics, and more. Players are encouraged to experiment with any combination of these items to create unique character builds best suited to their playstyle and visual preference.

D2ieRf9.jpg

sB9oTjn.jpg

dbDTs7Y.jpg

Source: RPG Site

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Tarnishing! Where do I've heard that word...

Top Bottom