• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

23 year old incel kills 5 people with shotgun before killing himself in Plymouth, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackM1st

Banned
So is the UK going to ban shotguns now? Murderers find a way.

I just wish for once one of these losers would choose Suicide by cop by taking out a Pedo house or attempting to assault a bunch of drug dealers like the Punisher: why target innocents other than having a left wing “people are sheep” mindset?
Word . Leave innocent people out of it.

The problem is the internet. For all the good things it brings, it makes it horribly easy for insane shitbags like this to find other equally horrible bags of shit, band together, whine and dine about how shitty their lives are and how it's everybody else's fault, instead of, you know, doing anything else. And I mean anything. With their time.

They're miserable shits, but until they meet other idiots and call themselves incels, that's all they are. Miserable shits. When they create a community, they become dangerous miserable shits.

The whole incel horseshit is just one big self fulfilling prophecy. Once they've entered that club, they'll probably never leave. They probably would though, if they just steered clear of that shit.

The problem is the internet. For all the good things it brings, it makes it horribly easy for insane shitbags like this to find other equally horrible bags of shit, band together, whine and dine about how shitty their lives are and how it's everybody else's fault, instead of, you know, doing anything else. And I mean anything. With their time.

They're miserable shits, but until they meet other idiots and call themselves incels, that's all they are. Miserable shits. When they create a community, they become dangerous miserable shits.

The whole incel horseshit is just one big self fulfilling prophecy. Once they've entered that club, they'll probably never leave. They probably would though, if they just steered clear of that shit.
The interesting thing is, that the incel movement was actually created and labelled by a woman.

reksveks

Smart people have known for thousands of years that you should enforce monogamy in order to create a stable society. We got rid off that in the 60s and now, as one of the many negative consequences, we have piece of shit incels who gun innocent people down because they're sexually frustrated. Social media just made this worse btw. We need to delete it.
How are we enforcing monogamy? As how would you as a society enforce it?

Last edited:

CGiRanger

Banned
I hate going off of such a horrible example as this slime was. But I do feel there is a mounting problem with the lack of proper mental health care, or even proper role-models, for men these days.

As most have said, the internet has enabled many to see a twisted aspect of humanity, being bombarded by imagery non-stop all the time. The ones that attract all the attention are specially designed (even photoshopped) to do so on places like Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok and the men who feel they cannot measure up against that begin a path of self-hatred. However, it is much easier to direct that self-hatred outwards, and then amplified when you get these same people in echo chambers constantly reinforcing themselves, because they cannot find anyone else to listen to them. Hence you now have these so-called "Incels" who either feel worthless because of their own choices, or the more dangerous ones who blame everyone else for their situations (as likely this now-deceased one did).

I don't know if there's any good solution for this. Mental Health in most places is an utter disaster (therapists and psychiatrists are expensive as hell, usually not even covered by Health Insurance either), and especially there are so few resources specifically targeted for men compared to women. And even then, it's no guarantee to stop something or someone like this.

Last edited:

Keihart

I don't get it unless the dude was already deranged and just latched himself to the first excuse available that made sense.
If you want to fuck so bad, you would end up paying for it, it's not like getting the money for it is harder than going out and killing random people.

I'm really disgusted at this idea of incels labelling themselves as that and crying about how unfair the ladies treat them, what a vile way of thinking.

Last edited:
I don't get it unless the dude was already deranged and just latched himself to the first excuse available that made sense.
If you want to fuck so bad, you would end up paying for it, it's not like getting the money for it is harder than going out a killing random people.

I'm really disgusted at this idea of incels labelling themselves as that and crying about how unfair the ladies treat them, what a vile way of thinking.
For these incels it's not just about the sex. It's about their self perceived injustice that no girl will even 'give them a chance'. That frustration then probably bleeds into issues like being a virgin and not having that emotional connection.

It's pathetic.

reksveks

Wait, there are places (in Europe) where prostitution isn't legal? That's weird. Why would it be illegal?

Anyway, unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem of sexually frustrated men projecting their self hatred on women.
It's weird. but in the UK curb crawling, owning a brothel, being a pimp and soliciting in a public place is illegal however exchange of money for sexual acts isn't.

I think there are moves in the UK to make it less complicated because it actually might make it safer for consenting sex workers.

nush

It's weird. but in the UK curb crawling, owning a brothel, being a pimp and soliciting in a public place is illegal however exchange of money for sexual acts isn't.
Most of those rules are there because they are a public nuisance. You can have a brothel but only one girl can work there at a time, so they usually have one girl and a "Maid". Cops don't care as long as your not making any trouble and it's consenting adults.

Japan, Amsterdam and Germany are pretty damn stable and have way less hang ups on sex and or paying for it. Incels and society would be better off if they could just buy a night in a non criminally run location devoid of human trafficking.
They also want emotional connection, with long term partner. Realistically AI chat bots are almost there, and smart glasses can give them avatars. As for sex yeah legalized prostitution would help them in that regards too. Or they could seek chemical castration, perhaps the government could pay for such, as that is likely to remove sex drive.

In any case they need to learn to accept relations with friends with both guys and girls as enough, and not depend or seek long term romantic relations. Even guys that ain't incels can go for months or years between such long term relations.

On the other hand I heard rumors some society somewhere was planning on killing an 8 year old due to religious reasons recently. In the past thousands of innocent women were burned as witches, gays are still killed supposedly in some places. Irrational murder is bad both when done by an individual as well as when done by society. But the irrational mob is more difficult to fight against, a lone individual a good bullet and you stop them right in their track, but an irrational mob bent on self destruction or insisting on murdering innocents is much more difficult to deal with.

Lupingosei

Banned
If you just reduce it to sex you fall exactly for this stupid narrative media and some people are somehow promoting. It is all about sex, the stupid loser could not get laid.

It is not about that alone, it is about perspectives. A lot of people are trapped in shitty jobs, for a long time trapped inside and trapped in their society. For a very long time, people could move out trying to find their destiny and maybe find somebody in the journey.

We went to different countries or worked in dangerous jobs to find something we were missing. But today this is not really possible anymore. A lot of people fall into a hole and grab the first thing which makes sense to them, they either blame women, other races, join the IS, or something else. Anybody can fall for that, as the last 20 years have shown.

We will see a lot of things like that. A lot of desperate people are ready to follow a strong leader or cause again if he/she shows them a new perspective. Male or female, left or right. And that is the problem, not sex or gender. A lot of women joined the IS as well for example. People will find a thing or somebody they can blame while sitting at home in front of their computer waiting for the next amazon package to arrive.

Ionian

Wait, there are places (in Europe) where prostitution isn't legal? That's weird. Why would it be illegal?

Anyway, unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem of sexually frustrated men projecting their self hatred on women.
It's illegal here but I think a blindeye is turned to it. Most use the Internet, I've never noticed any street walkers but generally don't hang around whatever areas they are meant to be. When I lived in Barcelona you'd constantly be harassed in tourist areas and they can be quite aggressive if they think you're a tourist. I quickly learned to ignore them.

At the same stage you have some massive buildings for brothels. I was always under the impression it was illegal but unless trouble happened they were left alone. I could be wrong on the law there, just what I was told/assumed.

Went to Germany and just had to visit some place for its name alone. "four floors of whores", had a look but was told to avoid the 4th. Had a look about the floors apart from that one. It wasn't seedy but I did feel awkward looking about as it was just rooms with girls sitting outside their own and giving puppy dog eyes to each you passed and it was hallways so you'd have to walk past again on the way out.

belmarduk

While I am not sure about mass shootings in the Muslim world, I recall reading about social unrest happening as a result of polygamy.

Well, many of them don't have access to firearms.. so they do it with knives, bombs and sometimes motor vehicles. Yes, I'm aware that only a very, very small percentage of Muslims are terrorists.. but terrorism is terrorism whether the motive is religious or incelphalitis.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If the guy is so desperate for pussy, go call a hooker. Strip joint chicks do that on the side too.

If a guy is too broke for that. Go on Tinder or Bumble and swipe right on everyone. Even the ugliest dude has to got to get at least some matches!

YCoCg

If the guy is so desperate for pussy, go call a hooker. Strip joint chicks do that on the side too.

If a guy is too broke for that. Go on Tinder or Bumble and swipe right on everyone. Even the ugliest dude has to got to get at least some matches!
Sadly even that is too difficult for these types, which is insane, if you want a fuck it's really not that difficult these days.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sadly even that is too difficult for these types, which is insane, if you want a fuck it's really not that difficult these days.
It is if you want to spend zero $ and only go after 10/10s. But hey, everyone has shagged a 5/10 at some point. Just dont look at her and pretend its someone else. lol

nush

He's British, the bar is super low to get laid or a girlfriend. Just look at the "Guests" on the Jeremy Kyle Show if you want to see proof of no matter how ugly you are, there's some slapper that will fuck you for a Bacardi Breezer. All you have to do is leave your house, guy even had the convenience of living on a council estate.

He couldn't get laid in En-Gur-LAAND.

I don't know, man. Arranged marriages are the norm in the Islamic world, yet we see quite a bit (more?) of the same thing with young Muslim men.
In Islam you could have multiple wives which is the root cause of the problem.

Historically when a large chunk of women are taken as wives by a small chunk of rich men, it causes a bit of a problem with disgruntled men. The more the chunk of women taken by rich men the more of a problem.

Today's society has a different problem.

Women have been taught that they could have er "fun" till they are 35 and then find a man and have a child with him. But the majority of men who are marrying types tend to accumulate wealth till they are 40-50 and then marry a 20 year old.

So it ultimately leaves around 40% of both men and women who end up married in the long run.

This creates both male and female incels. But female incels tend to just buy cats and write blogs while male incels just seethe in anger. Some of those end up going on killing sprees.

The marriage status is currently about 50/50 now.

Going to get worse in the future imo.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
So it ultimately leaves around 40% of both men and women who end up married in the long run.

This creates both male and female incels. But female incels tend to just buy cats and write blogs while male incels just seethe in anger. Some of those end up going on killing sprees.

The marriage status is currently about 50/50 now.

Going to get worse in the future imo.
The percentage of anyone who claims to belong to any particular group who decided to go on a killing spree is so low that relating their actions to a group doesn’t make any sense from a data perspective.

The motives people give for these kind of actions mean nothing. It’s just a choice to be evil.

nush

But the majority of men who are marrying types tend to accumulate wealth till they are 40-50 and then marry a 20 year old.

No they don't because by that age and that status the realize that they have a string of women in their 20's just lining up to dig that gold and putting a ring on it and firing a kid into her is a one way ticket to losing everything you've built up. Like playing the stock market, pump and dump.

Peggies

Gold Member
Went to Germany and just had to visit some place for its name alone. "four floors of whores", had a look but was told to avoid the 4th. Had a look about the floors apart from that one. It wasn't seedy but I did feel awkward looking about as it was just rooms with girls sitting outside their own and giving puppy dog eyes to each you passed and it was hallways so you'd have to walk past again on the way out.
Great name for a brothel. Wonderful story as usual, my friend.

Here it's legal at least in brothels. I don't see any prostitutes in the streets though, so maybe that's what's illegal.

The percentage of anyone who claims to belong to any particular group who decided to go on a killing spree is so low that relating their actions to a group doesn’t make any sense from a data perspective.

The motives people give for these kind of actions mean nothing. It’s just a choice to be evil.

Well incels disproportionately do these crimes. While yes it is a choice to be evil, people have to be in a place that allows to become that evil.

Peggies

Gold Member

Fun fact: there hast been a study that compared brain scans of different people.

People who had never had any issues with the law and with criminals. It showed that there were differences in their scans.
It even showed differences between impulsive murderous robbers and cold blooded serial killers.

It also showed that the guy who managed the study had a very similar brain scan than the one of Ted Bundy but never had any issues with law.

So I do think that there is biological reason why someone turns up a narcissistic asshole but I also think that it depends on many other factors to become a killer.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Fun fact: there hast been a study that compared brain scans of different people.

People who had never had any issues with the law and with criminals. It showed that there were differences in their scans.
It even showed differences between impulsive murderous robbers and cold blooded serial killers.

It also showed that the guy who managed the study had a very similar brain scan than the one of Ted Bundy but never had any issues with law.

So I do think that there is biological reason why someone turns up a narcissistic asshole but I also think that it depends on many other factors to become a killer.
Because people choose what actions they want to do.

Peggies

Gold Member
Because people choose what actions they want to do.
Yes, they do.

But for most people, making the morally right choice comes naturally whereas some people have to think instead of feel what's right and what's wrong.

From a neurological and biological point of view, I mean.

I'm not defending serial killers and I'm certainly not talking about this incel piece of shit.

Well, many of them don't have access to firearms.. so they do it with knives, bombs and sometimes motor vehicles. Yes, I'm aware that only a very, very small percentage of Muslims are terrorists.. but terrorism is terrorism whether the motive is religious or incelphalitis.
Islam also has the virgin women in the afterlife no? And many probably take that literally all their lives.

Killing spree probably mentally unstable very small minority of men. Also think male incels, even those married(some are in sexless marriages), probably part of opioid pain killer epidemic.

Well incels disproportionately do these crimes. While yes it is a choice to be evil, people have to be in a place that allows to become that evil.
True but we also hear of the women who killed all her children in the bathtub, or tossed them from the tenth floor. OR the husband who shot his wife and daughter or son and then killed himself.

Last edited:
Dudes just need to develop a personality
Dudes need to understand that there's nothing wrong with being just friends. They need to understand the art of simping. What the red pill guys call being the beta orbiters.

Look at the woman who was a fan of Keanu, she should have accepted that Keanu's acting and movies were enough, she didn't have to invade his home.

They need to know, that friendship is wonderful and enough. If they want sex and somehow can't get it from someone they're attracted to, there are plenty of places around the world where prostitution is legal and reasonably priced, and with very attractive young women frequently tested for stds.(not all places have old std filled prostitutes)

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
So sad.

It’s rather infuriating to see the police constable questioning how he got the shotgun and going into detail how it was illegal the way the ammo was fed. Good job on avoiding the big issue on the guy’s mental health. Typical. Blame the weapon and not nutjob that pulled the trigger. Its easier and I guess helps certain people sleep better at night.
This is a pretty stupid take.
There is a reason we haven't had a school shooting since 1996 in the UK, as we have sensible gun laws.

More on topic, it's genuinely really sad that he has cut short a life of someone that has barely started and ruined numerous families over senseless killings.

Last edited:

YCoCg

This situation does highlight the difference between the UK and US though, they are on the hunt to track down who approved this guys license/gave it him back. We have a system in place to prevent so either the police failed when they gave it him back after his ban or his doctor failed to report any mental state changes.

I remember being that age and angry and frustrated, partly because
He's British, the bar is super low to get laid or a girlfriend. Just look at the "Guests" on the Jeremy Kyle Show if you want to see proof of no matter how ugly you are, there's some slapper that will fuck you for a Bacardi Breezer. All you have to do is leave your house, guy even had the convenience of living on a council estate.

He couldn't get laid in En-Gur-LAAND.

Me and the missus used to watch Kyle and be flummoxed how so many male friends with decent jobs and looks couldn't manage to pull yet unemployed Bazza the Barry from Burnley had three birds on the go.

This situation does highlight the difference between the UK and US though, they are on the hunt to track down who approved this guys license/gave it him back. We have a system in place to prevent so either the police failed when they gave it him back after his ban or his doctor failed to report any mental state changes.
Unless he bought it illegally, criminals do not obey the law. And disarming the populace is the first step towards tyranny.

nush

I remember being that age and angry and frustrated, partly because

Me and the missus used to watch Kyle and be flummoxed how so many male friends with decent jobs and looks couldn't manage to pull yet unemployed Bazza the Barry from Burnley had three birds on the go.

Never live like common people
Never do what common people do
Never fail like common people
You'll never watch your life slide out of view
And then dance and drink and screw
Because there's nothing else to do

That's why.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Unless he bought it illegally, criminals do not obey the law. And disarming the populace is the first step towards tyranny.
The US has the most guns per population among rich countries. It also has by far the most gun violence (number and rate). Look at any gun violence chart and you got to add up like the next 10 countries combined to get the same gun violence rate per capita.

The US has the most guns per population among rich countries. It also has by far the most gun violence (number and rate). Look at any gun violence chart and you got to add up like the next 10 countries combined to get the same gun violence rate per capita.
Isn't the U.K. one of those countries where you're jailed for use of free speech? Freedom>Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom