• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyliethicc

The Last of Us Part II

z3frSTs.jpg

Sebmugi

GT7 is on sale now -38%, and I am thinking about buying it for my PS5 - I have Forza Horizon 5 on my XSX and I am not sure if it is still worth to buy - from what I see they look in par in terms of graphics. What do you think?

I also have FH5 on XSX and clearly it's with GT7 that I spend the most time.. I would say that one does not prevent the other, it's 2 different visions of car games.. but if If you like taking photos, then GT7's photo mode is the best of all games, simply the best. :messenger_ok:

keraj37

I also have FH5 on XSX and clearly it's with GT7 that I spend the most time.. I would say that one does not prevent the other, it's 2 different visions of car games.. but if If you like taking photos, then GT7's photo mode is the best of all games, simply the best. :messenger_ok:
Thanks, I will buy it then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom