• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebmugi

GT7 PS5 Photomode

1673286548-gran-turismo-tm-7-20230108202349.jpg

1673286631-gran-turismo-tm-7-20230108183323.jpg

Sebmugi

Do the photomode pics capture in a higher resolution when you use fidelity mode? Because I've always assumed it just loads in the highest quality textures and resolution when you flick photomode on.

good question.. to which I don't have an answer, sorry, it seems to me that between ingame and photo mode nothing changes except when you zoom far away, there some elements become thinner because they really fit into the field of vision...but not sure :messenger_grinning_sweat:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Do the photomode pics capture in a higher resolution when you use fidelity mode? Because I've always assumed it just loads in the highest quality textures and resolution when you flick photomode on.
No it's how it is in game, in fact anything that hasn't loaded in full detail will remain so in Photo Mode.
But the difference isn't that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom