• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Chasm: The Rift ° PS5

52934266692_8918bbdb79_o.png

52934863726_8da0dcd53f_o.png
Man. I remember playing the demo in 1997. The game looked MIND BLOWING to me at the time. The first alley, rain, breakable windows. MOVING MOUTHS on npcs

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Man. I remember playing the demo in 1997. The game looked MIND BLOWING to me at the time. The first alley, rain, breakable windows. MOVING MOUTHS on npcs
We couldn't even afford a PC at that time so i always played it at a friend's house. Had a lot of fun playing through this again.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
We couldn't even afford a PC at that time so i always played it at a friend's house. Had a lot of fun playing through this again.
If You want more ancient stuff that got released on ps5, turok 1 and 2 are there now ! Even Blade of Darkness got a release !

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
If You want more ancient stuff that got released on ps5, turok 1 and 2 are there now ! Even Blade of Darkness got a release !
Already downloaded Turok since it is on discount right now and before that i finished PowerSlave. I just took a break for the System Shock Remake.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I think Ratchet & Clank Fidelity mode is still one of the best looking games out there. Great example of why it’s worth going for 30 fps to push visuals like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom