• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

keraj37

Looking at the Valhalla screenshots, there’s like 0 differences between previous gen games and current ones. What a disaster of generational leap.
I still can see difference to my XSX version, but still, not as much as we should expect from new gen.

HFW | PS5
CszWpef.jpg

1hL51Sw.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Hogwarts Legacy on PS5, fidelity RT mode.

IMG_2488.png

IMG_2500.png

IMG_2538.png

IMG_2540.png

IMG_2537.png
Switch to fidelity or balanced. RT does nothing outside. It's just few shiny floors in hogwarts and mirrors.
It does however lowers lod and grass. Get on the broom above some fields and then switch from RT to Fidelity to see

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Diverse a little bit guys, it’s like the same games for the past 2 years.
Be part of the solution and not the problem!

The fact that 2 year old games are featured in here is because they are still state of the art. And even then every new page contains new games.

Don't be ungrateful since some of these composition take quite some time to put together.

Be part of the solution and not the problem!

The fact that 2 year old games are featured in here is because they are still state of the art. And even then every new page contains new games.

Don't be ungrateful since some of these composition take quite some time to put together.
I would if I had the time, trust me. That’s why I like to slip into the screenshot thread and check it out and super appreciative that you guys have the time to do these but man sometimes the GT7 and Forza shit just get long in the tooth, I get it there car games with high amount of detail and what not.

And I didn’t realize it was a state-of-art screenshot thread. I thought it was all about location, location , location…

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I would if I had the time, trust me. That’s why I like to slip into the screenshot thread and check it out and super appreciative that you guys have the time to do these but man sometimes the GT7 and Forza shit just get long in the tooth, I get it there car games with high amount of detail and what not.

And I didn’t realize it was a state-of-art screenshot thread. I thought it was all about location, location , location…

State of the art in the sense that these console games are the pinnacle of current graphic fidelity in one way or another.

For each shot i post there are at least ten that went down the drain because i wasn't satisfied with them or acknowledged i've posted something same before. Sure, there is a lot of filler in here but don't drive by with: "Muh... diversity!".

In addition... many people play many games at different times and still want to share their excitement for these through fancy shots. Not everyone is a photo aficionado and still deserves credit for participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom