• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2022 Spotify Wrapped / Apple Music Replay - Music Streaming Stats

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Here's mine:
TjVPkEt.png

Eq7dO7J.png

IqYJqbE.png

FXSCmyO.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard might be the greatest band name I have ever heard.

They are so fucking good.

Here's a rundown of the 20+ they've released over the past 10 years or so.

I recommend starting with either Omnium Gatherum (a good blend of many of the various styles they've had) or Butterfly 3000 (synth-pop, probably their catchiest album overall).

Last edited:
First time i have heard of royal and the serpent.

This is why i love wrapped.

Spotify4ever!
i only got into R&TS recently. mostly through the Stand Atlantic (pity party) collaboration but then i went to listen to the other songs and i was hooked. the songs might sound edgy/angsty but i love them.

the song by GAYLE which was on the radio for a while (and maybe it's a tiktok song?) also has a version with R&TS which i like.

Last edited:

Banned
Top genres in these is always funny, because especially in the Metal subgenres many bands get mislabeled or have such diverse portfolios that they can't be put into only 1 genre, Spotify usuall does only list a single genre per band tho

I bet that Blind Guardian is categorised as Power Metal for example, even tho a big chunk of their work is definitely Prog Metal...

and I can only guess which artist/band I listened to was categorised as Djent as Djent itself is such a non-genre lol

also wtf is "metal" in this case...?
U1Zn2FI.jpg

for my top artists/bands I'm a little surprised at how high Star One is (Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One)

less surprising is that my top band was Rishloo tho :)

AQFZDEI.png

Last edited:
Fuck Kanye West. I am a jew and his a deranged anti simetic racist piece of shit.

If it wasn't for Jews, he wouldn't be as rich as he is. Jews own the Hollywood and most of the businesses. This is why most people hate us. Hope they die of envy. Lol.

Fun fact - EviLore EviLore is also a Jew and is the owner of gaf for those who didn't know. I'd ban Kanye West on this platform lol.

Last edited:

ikbalCO

Fuck Kanye West. I am a jew and his a deranged anti simetic racist piece of shit.

If it wasn't for Jews, he wouldn't be as rich as he is. Jews own the Hollywood and most of the businesses. This is why most people hate us. Hope they die of envy. Lol.

Fun fact - EviLore EviLore is also a Jew and is the owner of gaf for those who didn't know. I'd ban Kanye West on this platform lol.
You can listen/enjoy someones work without agreeing with their beliefs, politics etc.

I dont live in us and couldnt care less about what american think or believe about someone.

Kanye's body of work is fantastic. Even his most disliked albums upon release are brilliant in hindsight. Sorry if this offends any shape or form but i still listen to albums like 808s and heartbreaK, college drop out, my dark twisted fantasy, yeezus etc.

I dont know evilore personally so i have no reason what so ever to base my music taste on his race/religion.

This thread was not created to promote any artists. Its a thread for people to share what they have been listening to.

And you should also grow up at some point

Bragr

Banned
I like how they put your top 100 most-listened-to songs in a playlist.

I saved all of them since 2016, it's cool to have a snapshot of the songs you listened to through the years.

I am terrified Spotify will fuck something up and delete my playlists, spent so much time building them. Is it possible to save them?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I share an account with my girlfriend so it's a bit strange. My top artist was five finger death punch. I use it as workout music. I have a feeling with Metallica's new album coming out next year they will be easily dethroned.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I had 137,000 minutes but it’s kind of cheating as I listen to ambient to sleep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom