• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2022 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lian

yeah, skyrim again... :messenger_beaming:

52213615649_05b70ddb58_o.jpg

52210243217_ab556d61fc_o.png

Lian

I'm happy I did not buy the division 2.
The textures are really bad. Absurd that Ubisoft has generated a game (AAA) like this.
I'm not talking about the gameplay, but it seems obvious to me that something is wrong here.
even just comparing it to RDR2 textures.Just my opinion.
I'm not the god of video games.

Dr.D00p

I'm happy I did not buy the division 2.
The textures are really bad. Absurd that Ubisoft has generated a game (AAA) like this.
I'm not talking about the gameplay, but it seems obvious to me that something is wrong here.
even just comparing it to RDR2 textures.Just my opinion.
I'm not the god of video games.

1. I think you're being very harsh and you are just plain wrong :messenger_winking: there is some fantastic texture work in the city environments, They're just not depicted in these shots.

2. Even if it were true, I don't care...I've had over 130hrs (very enjoyable) playtime from it and I only paid $8 for it, complete with the Warlords of New York DLC, in the January 2021 sales... :messenger_beaming:

..The photo mode is hot garbage though.

Last edited:
Forza Horizon 5 - Hot Wheels

X9XKHV7.jpg

EF3NdN4.jpg

UPeJgTw.jpg

Couldn't help but notice none of the nearly 20GB of updates included DLSS, FSR, or any sort of implementation of the ray-tracing the trailer clearly showcased. Not gonna lie, I was pretty disappointed by that. I have all kinds of headroom on my PC with a not exactly state-of-the-art 2080ti and a 10600K, why am I stuck with these console-tier draw distances and reflections? If you're not going to let me have better settings at least give me reconstruction so I can milk some more frames out of the game and at the same time have way better AA as a byproduct. Can't imagine how someone with a 3080ti and a $1K CPU is feeling with 50% GPU usage staring them in the face at max settings.

Dr.D00p

Given the environments in this game, not having any Ray tracing is a crime. If they patch it in later, and solve the all too predictable Unreal Engine Shader stuttering, I may consider buying it...but not until both those issues are addressed.

Dr.D00p

Lets party like its 1998!!

Heretic II via Dosbox Pure Windows 98SE install & 3Dfx Voodoo emulation at a stunning (for 1998) 800x600 16 bit & CRT shader..Its the first time I've been able to play this since my Windows XP days :messenger_beaming:

52241600327_f3d77d6fa8_o.png

52242591583_772828eb00_o.png

Top Bottom