• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2022 doesn't look to bad for games

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
maybe there isn't? i mean outta that list of 17 games there's 4 games im interested in: elden ring, starfield, botw2, hogwarts legacy. i'm not interested in any of the other games... what's wrong with that?
You're interested in a couple of them, I'm more so talking about the people that have zero interest or 1 interest

VN1X

Banned
If Redfall doesn't come out this year then I'm seriously considering throwing my Series X out the window. That thing is starving for some major exclusives.

Chukhopops

It’s even scarier once you add Sunbreak, Fire Emblem 3H Warriors, the Front Mission and Chrono Cross remasters and Soul Hackers 2. It’s gonna be impossible to go through everything good.

Banjo64

cumsessed
On a smaller scale, there’s an indie 3D platformer called Hell Pie that looks fantastic and is slated for this year.

There’s also Clive ‘N’ Wrench, another 3D platformer.

Koa and the Five Pirates also looks pretty fun.

Further to these there’s a game that Gears For Breakfast (A Hat in Time) are publishing called Here Comes Niko! which is out on Steam to hugely positive user reviews and is coming to Switch this year.

Anyone else got any lower key games that look good? We all know about the big ones.

VN1X

Banned
On a smaller scale, there’s an indie 3D platformer called Hell Pie that looks fantastic and is slated for this year.

I played that and it's "alright" at best.

I strongly recommend something like Tinykin instead:

Even if you're not that big on Pikmin (such as myself) the demo for this really sold me on it and it has since gone on to become one of my most anticipated games. The snappy controls, easy to pick-up-and-play mechanics, charming visuals and characters, it all works really well. Highly recommend people check that out!

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
I played that and it's "alright" at best.

I strongly recommend something like Tinykin instead:

Even if you're not that big on Pikmin (such as myself) the demo for this really sold me on it and it has since gone on to become one of my most anticipated games. The snappy controls, easy to pick-up-and-play mechanics, charming visuals and characters, it all works really well. Highly recommend people check that out!

Thanks for the rec mate.

Game play still looks good in Hell Pie IMO but I don’t like the themes. I much prefer brighter platformers. Might wait for a sale on it.

Top Bottom