• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

cJVG440.jpg

Jtq9wdT.jpg

qYAXKZ6.jpg

xPikYx

Mafia Definitive Edition + 4k + Max Settings + Custom Reshade + Lightning Mod

The more I play and explore this game the more I am fascinated by the superb quality of the graphic, they've done a pretty amazing job with this remake, I really feel amazed as well as I was in 2002 when I firstly played and was amazed by the original. Textures, reflections (even though only Screen space), illumination (even though no ray traced), shadows (again no ray tracing), character models, overall polygon quantity, really great. Seriously I only miss some serious raytracing in this game (for 2021). Obviously more could be done in terms of polycount, assets, physics (characters' and objects') facial animation and modelling, raytracing, But probably in 20 more years

gLoDdb.png

gLoPhr.png

gLoF6F.png

Last edited:

xPikYx

Mafia Definitive Edition + 4k + Max Settings + Custom Reshade + Lightning Mod

comparision time guys I want your opinion please, what do you prefer my previous reshade or my new one (based on assetto corsa ultra realistic, wondeful when driving in first person)

OLD

guwR9k.png

NEW

guwTvx.png

Top Bottom