• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Do they even play defense in the NFL anymore?
The final 2 minutes of the Bills KC game was retarded. Wide open players every single play. Just dumb.
Both defenses were gassed. After a game like that you can't expect your defense to be at its best come the end of the 4th let alone OT.

If the Bills win that coin toss then we would be talking about how Josh Allen is the next GOAT and not Mahomes.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

Bills score with 13 seconds left. I turned off the TV, walked away, then immediately went and turned it back on. Glad I did, because holy shit that was incredible.

Naked Lunch

Both defenses were gassed. After a game like that you can't expect your defense to be at its best come the end of the 4th let alone OT.

If the Bills win that coin toss then we would be talking about how Josh Allen is the next GOAT and not Mahomes.
Explain the 4 man rush over and over especially on the drive with 13 seconds left.
Flat out terrible defense.

Why didnt the Bills squib kick or at least kick in bounds to eat up 4 or so seconds on the last kickoff?
Bad coaching. Really bad defense (on both sides) - not impressed.

alstrike

What a FABULOUS day in football, no more Brady or Bills, all is right with the world.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Explain the 4 man rush over and over especially on the drive with 13 seconds left.

Why didnt the Bills squib kick or at least kick in bounds to eat up 4 or so seconds on the last kickoff?
I was only paying attention to chiefs but yes it was atrocious, like early season bad

the offenses came in to win though got dam

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

That was an amazing game. I'm sadden that I fell asleep on it when it was 23-21 Chiefs and wake up to my timeline blazing. That game showed that this entire playoff bracket was dog water and this is what happens when teams who belong there play, lol. Also, I don't get all this talk about the OT rules. If you want ya mans to get the ball in OT, PLAY BETTER DEFENSE. We gotta stop with this everyone gets a turn, everyone hold hands for a trophy mentality. This game could've been over if the Bills defense didn't let Patty Mahomes drive the field with 13 fucking seconds left. You totally deserved that loss, sorry.

Last edited:

demigod

That was a huge mistake by the coach. I guess they were scared of the runback but i would take that risk over giving Mahomes too much time.

Tyreek scoring that early was a big mistake as well. Do these dudes not learn from before? Brings back memories of Fitzgerald scoring so early with the Cardinals and letting Big Ben come back.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
That was a huge mistake by the coach. I guess they were scared of the runback but i would take that risk over giving Mahomes too much time.

Tyreek scoring that early was a big mistake as well. Do these dudes not learn from before? Brings back memories of Fitzgerald scoring so early with the Cardinals and letting Big Ben come back.
i mean, isn't that the point of a squib kick so they can easily stuff the runback when one of the slower guys get it ?

Lunarorbit

As Romo was saying it on TV I was thinking the same thing. McDermott cost them that game. He over thinks things like that and then looks like a moron.

This happens all the fucking time too. So as much as I think McDermott is a turd lots of coaches make this mistake.

Dural

SoFi Stadium is getting lucky.
NFC Championship game and the Superbowl back to back.

Yep, and if the Rams win it will be two years in a row with one of the teams playing at their home stadium in the Super Bowl when that had never happened before. With the NFL headquarters being at SoFi, almost makes you wonder whether some strings are being pulled in the background.

lillars

Who Dey! Go Bengals. I'm hoping for a rematch of the 1989 SB with the cheesy ass 3D halftime show they sent glasses out to everyone for:

Tschumi

Who Dey! Go Bengals. I'm hoping for a rematch of the 1989 SB with the cheesy ass 3D halftime show they sent glasses out to everyone for:

That's actually pretty good... If one lowers ones standards from mardonna to ... MacDonald's play pen resident act...

The dancers were shockingly talented lol... Today is the first day I've ever heard of the singin', dancin', card trckin' phenom elvis presto... By the end it looks like they wanted to do an Olympics ceremony but lost out on the contract

In short this show suddenly explains a bunch of the gags in Naked Gun to me.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

what a weird result. LA blocked the superbowl because of covid last year so they got it this year and now get to host the superbowl but now as the home team.

so two seasons in a row for a team to host a superbowl when it has never happened before prior.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I thought Minnesota was done with Cousins but he's got one more year left. Damn. At least we'll have a new head coach. Is Aaron Rodgers sticking around?

Top Bottom