• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

stash211

Neo Member
Rules are what KyoZz KyoZz posted in the OP but on top of those you have to follow GAF rules too. I imagine if it's spoiler tagged and has a NSFW warning it's fine, but you might want to check with a moderator about it and also KyoZz KyoZz as it's his thread and he might not want things to go too far in that direction. It's a pretty SFW thread with the odd hyper-violent image but nothing that someone walking by your office while you're taking a break might see and make assumptions about.

That last line puts it into perspective. I was going to post a nude shot of the character model in CyberPunk, because all pervi-ness aside, it is actually incredibly detailed, but I'll refrain. Thanks!

regawdless

Banned
CP 1440p DLSS quality + reshade AA & clarity / sharpening

LOVE the lighting in this game.

GMTnj8n.jpg
ruQvwGo.png

Markie

Tomb Raider (2013)

50762763866_9601e98f88_o_d.png

50762878207_3f2d2380eb_o_d.png

Tried to enable TressFX, got 4 FPS at 4k :messenger_tears_of_joy: . Crazy how they never fixed its performance on Nvidia GPUs, either through a patch or drivers. That's AMD's revenge for Phsyx I guess lol. It does look really good though, especially for a 2013 game. But to me the most interesting part is the newer games in comparison, which have as good or even better looking hair while also running a lot better on any GPU.

Guilty_AI

Bloodborne 4k
Wrong thread.
This is probably what you're looking for 👇

Last edited:

RedVIper

Banned
Wrong thread.
This is probably what you're looking for 👇

Since I'm using tools only available on PC to do the upscaling I'm going to keep it here.

Markie

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey Some of your Mad Max shots look amazing! What Reshade preset are you using, exactly? Is it on the SweetFX database? And what file tweaks are these you mention? I've just got the game on the Steam sale :messenger_grinning:

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey Some of your Mad Max shots look amazing! What Reshade preset are you using, exactly? Is it on the SweetFX database? And what file tweaks are these you mention? I've just got the game on the Steam sale :messenger_grinning:

Only some? :messenger_crying:

The Reshade is mostly just me farting around with Reshade again as usual :messenger_grinning_sweat: It'a pretty close to the settings I used for Dishonored 2. The important ones for this game were Magic HDR, something to increase color saturation (thechnocolor 2, Colorfulness, etc) since the game is washed out and take your pick of sharpening filter, I used adaptive sharpening which helps prevent things from looking too grainy when things are moving. This is another one of those games that hides an incredible amount of detail under a cloud of bloom, piss filters and hazy effects, but there's a lot of atmospheric effects and a layer of film grain that start banding really easily with sharpening which you can see in my shots despite my best efforts.

As for tweaks the game requires some manual adjustment to run properly. To keep the game at 4K/60 I had to alter the settings file itself as the game keeps reverting to a different resolution, in my case it kept switching to 1280x1920 (yes, twelve-eighty) which is not a resolution I've ever run even by accident. Mad Max has a really easy to find settings file in it's folders with everything including heat haze, DOF and bloom. Some of those aren't in the game's settings menu. I used Reshade to add effects like ambient light which look better than the in-game bloom without washing things out.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Hey everybody !

First of all I would like to thank you all for that great year, the PC Screenshots Thread has been supported by a lot of users and we have some really GORGEOUS pictures <3
About that 2021 PC Screenshots Thread, do you have any suggestion for the OT (number of capture per post, new host/tips to take nice screenshots etc...) ?
Feel free to share you thought and idea !

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Hey everybody !

First of all I would like to thank you all for that great year, the PC Screenshots Thread has been supported by a lot of users and we have some really GORGEOUS pictures <3
About that 2021 PC Screenshots Thread, do you have any suggestion for the OT (number of capture per post, new host/tips to take nice screenshots etc...) ?
Feel free to share you thought and idea !
Make it 3 per post and i thank you also for your great SS keep it up (y)

Top Bottom