• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PC 5K

czWQApw.jpg

E5uzRXs.jpg

ghI3oXG.jpg

MMjcicS.jpg

Wbyjnbv.jpg

You can send me your question, and I'll see if I have time to respond
tenor.gif

More seriously of course you can ask me something :messenger_beaming:

I was curious if you could snap an aerial shot of the village of Cochin, Saskatchewan, Canada in MFS 2020. I'm curious if the lighthouse there is in MFS 2020. Even a shot of the Jackfish and Murray Lakes that the village sits between would be sweet.

The closest airport is a couple hundred kms away though (unless the airport in North Battleford, SK is accessible in the game.)

August 18th can't come fast enough.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I was curious if you could snap an aerial shot of the village of Cochin, Saskatchewan, Canada in MFS 2020. I'm curious if the lighthouse there is in MFS 2020. Even a shot of the Jackfish and Murray Lakes that the village sits between would be sweet.

The closest airport is a couple hundred kms away though (unless the airport in North Battleford, SK is accessible in the game.)

August 18th can't come fast enough.

OMG sorry for not responding sooner, I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima and this game take all my attention haha.
Unfortunately, I don't have FS 2020 installed anymore, it's coming soon so I uninstalled it to be ready for the launch with a proper installation soooo, I can't take screenshot for now ^^

Oppoi

New try since the pics would not load... Assetto Corsa, something wrong with the first pic I tried to upload...

Last edited:

Markie

Usually Playstation exclusives take the crown, but honestly FH4 and Gears 5 look on par or even better than multiple PS4 exclusives. Outstanding visuals. Ryse: Son of Rome still looks great too, especially on PC.

Wunray

Can someone explain something to me, when I try to upload my photos some of them don't go through and some do, is there a max file size limit or something on certain days?

Can someone explain something to me, when I try to upload my photos some of them don't go through and some do, is there a max file size limit or something on certain days?
What host service do you use? I upload all my screenshots to Imgur and it works every single time...

Last edited:
Top Bottom