• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 Nintendo Switch Stats

AJUMP23

Gold Member
What are your 2020 Switch Stats?

Get yours here: Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2020

My Switch level of play dropped significantly this year as compared to 2019. I don't know why there were plenty of games I enjoyed.

I used Imgur for uploading images. Then linked.

AnxvFvw.jpg
OwxMNyZ.jpg
XWL35tb.jpg
WU7A8Nr.jpg

Last edited:
They labeled me a "Nintendo Fan" and I've never felt sicker in my life
HWooKtT.jpg

KkhWZU8.jpg

tpGdnX4.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the huge images, I tried putting them in a quote but the scrolling was broken. I guess there's some bugs with the new GAF update

Last edited:
Since I can't figure out how to upload images:

My 2020 hours: 703 / 35 games
2019 hours: 1,151 / 59 games

I was playing a lot more Switch in 2018 and 19, but I've moved back to mostly PS4 and PS5.

Last edited:
It called me a "core gamer", which I consider pretty strange, since my top 5 games are Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, Animal Crossing, Slay the Spire, Disgaea 4+ Complete, and Super Mario Bros 35.

None of which strike me as core games.

Racked up 764 hours, which was highly skewed by my #1 game being Idle Champions, I went through a period of time where my console was on nearly 24x7 counting hours but not really being played for a large chunk of the summer, stupid idle game that actually gives more credit while "active" than while the game is turned off.

carlosrox

Banned
I win so far (last year): 917 hrs in 2019.

This year my hours went way down and I totally felt it. Spent a lot more gaming time with my new PC this year. Still, I clocked in 431 hrs 2020.

InDaGulag

What the fuck is a 'core gamer?'

I only use my Switch when I use the treadmill and it shows. I hardly played it during the summer months when I'm running outside.

Screenshot_2020-12-23_193232.png

I think i got you all beat on this for switch, sadly. I am a victim of eshop sales and having money to buy, plus a 512gb sd card doesen't hurt.
My ps4 time went down tons due to switch, and being able to play on the back porch. That coupled with living in new town, not knowing anyone local and covid.
PC gaming went up in the later months due to new build. Switch went down, but not by much. No nintendo first party made my top games (i did play a lot of mario 3d allstars, xenoblade 2, don't know why not listed.
Can anyone beat this no life rating :messenger_winking_tongue:

(can't beleive i am actually down from last year, lol ).

hrZsbc1.png

GIGHIWF.png

These gold points aren't helping my game buying addiction. They discount on the eshop. Between steam, gog, psn, and eshop im screwed. It used to be I had to get in
the car and go to the store to buy games. Now they have moved the addiction to me. Imagine being a crack addict and having your dealer live in your house.
That is what this is like. :messenger_anxious: lol (i have the dough though so it's not like i am not paying my bills. Although most games i will play a few hours and forget.)

VubIgPg.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom