• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 NFL Draft

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
A place to discuss the NFL draft! I'll update the picks here in the OT during the commercial breaks.

Round 1
1. Arizona Cardinals - Kyler Murray QB
2. San Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa DE
3. New York Jets - Quinnen Williams DE
4. Oakland Raiders - Clelin Ferrell DE
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White LB
6. New York Giants - Daniel Jones QB
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - Josh Allen LB
8. Detroit Lions - T.J. Hockenson TE
9. Buffalo Bills - Ed Oliver DT
10. Denver Broncos - Traded down with Pittsburgh. Steelers select Devin Bush LB
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Jonah Williams T
12. Green Bay Packers - Rashan Gary DE
13. Miami Dolphins - Christian Wilkins DT
14. Atlanta Falcons - Chris Lindstrom G
15. Washington Redskins - Dwayne Haskins QB
16. Carolina Panthers - Brian Burns DE
17. New York Giants (from Cleveland Browns) - Dexter Lawrence DT
18. Minnesota Vikings - Garrett Bradbury C
19. Tennessee Titans - Jeffery Simmons DT
20. Pittsburgh Steelers - Traded up with Broncos. Broncos select Noah Fant TE.
21. Seattle Seahawks - Traded down with Green Bay. Green Bay selects Darnell Savage Jr. S
22. Baltimore Ravens - Traded down with the Eagles. Eagles select Andre Dillard T
23. Houston Texans - Tytus Howard T
24. Oakland Raiders (from Chicago Bears) - Josh Jacobs RB
25. Philadelphia Eagles - Traded up with Baltimore, Baltimore selects Marquise Brown WR
26. Indianapolis Colts - Traded down with Washington. Washington selects Montez Sweat DE
27. Oakland Raiders (from Dallas Cowboys) - Johnathan Abrams S
28. Los Angeles Chargers - Jerry Tillery DT
29. Seattle Seahawks (from Kansas City Chiefs) - L.J. Collier DE
30. Green Bay Packers (from New Orleans Saints) - Traded up with Seattle. Then Seattle traded down with the NYG. So Seattle traded down twice. Giants select Deandre Baker CB
31. Los Angeles Rams - Traded down with Atlanta. Atlanta selects Kaleb McGary OT
32. New England Patriots - N'Keal Harry WR

Round 2

33. Arizona Cardinals - Byron Murphy CB
34. Indianapolis Colts (via Jets) - Rock Ya-Sin CB
35. Oakland Raiders - Traded down with Jacksonville. Jacksonville selects Jawaan Taylor OT
36. San Francisco 49ers - Deebo Samuel WR
37. Seattle Seahawks (via Giants) - Traded back with Carolina. Carolina selects Greg Little OT
38. Jacksonville Jaguars - Traded up with Oakland and then Oakland traded down with Buffalo. Buffalo selects Cody Ford OT
39. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Sean Bunting CB
40. Buffalo Bills - Traded up with Oakland. Oakland selects Trayvon Mullen CB
41. Denver Broncos - Dalton Risner OT
42. Cincinnati Bengals - Traded down with Denver. Broncos select Drew Lock QB
43. Detroit Lions - Jahlani Tavai LB
44. Green Bay Packers - Elgton Jenkins C
45. L.A. Rams (via Atlanta) - Traded down with Patriots. Patriots select Joejuan Williams CB
46. Indianapolis Colts (via Washington) - Traded down with Browns. Browns select Greedy Williams CB
47. Carolina Panthers - Traded up with Seahawks. Seattle selects Marquise Blair CB
48. New Orleans Saints - Eric McCoy C
49. Indianapolis Colts - Ben Banogu OLB
50. Minnesota Vikings - Irv Smith Jr. TE
51. Tennessee Titans - A.J. Brown WR
52. Denver Broncos (via Pittsburgh) - Traded up with Cincinnati. Cincinnati selects Drew Sample TE
53. Philadelphia Eagles (via Baltimore) - Miles Sanders RB
54. Houston Texans (via Seattle) - Lonnie Johnson Jr. DB
55. Houston Texans - Max Scharping OT
56. New England Patriots (via Chicago) - Traded up with Rams. And then Rams traded with Chiefs. Chiefs select Mecole Hardman WR
57. Philadelphia Eagles - JJ Arcega - Whiteside WR
58. Dallas Cowboys - Trysten Hill DT
59. Indianapolis Colts - Paris Campbell WR
60. L.A. Chargers - Nasir Adderley S
61. Kansas City Chiefs - Traded up with Rams. Rams select Taylor Rapp DB
62. Miami Dolphins - Traded with Cardinals (Josh Rosen) Cardinals select Andy Isabella WR
63. Kansas City Chiefs (via L.A. Rams) - Juan Thornhill S
64. New England Patriots - Traded down with Seattle. Seattle selects DK Metcalf WR

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Arizona on the clock and the pick is in: And it's Kyler Murray as was largely expected. Now it'll get interesting to see what happens with Josh Rosen.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
SF up next: Nick Bosa. Another one that was largely expected. Kid's a monster!

Rosen value would seem to have been tanked

Indeed. Mark Schlereth who announced a lot of Cardinals games last year said that the locker room didn't have good things to say about him. At the same time the Cardinals' Oline was absolutely atrocious.

Last edited:

greyshark

I get wanting to draft your guy, but how terrible do you have to look in AZ moving on a year after trading up for Rosen.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Raiders up next. As someone from Denver, FTR ;) - Clelin Ferrell

Announcers are saying they weren't expecting him to go this high.

Last edited:
So is Josh Rosen gonna get shipped somewhere? Or is he staying around and its gonna be a "competition?"

With the Raiders reach that means Broncos should be able to get either Devin Bush or Devin White, probably Bush.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Tampa up next. bucyou bucyou not sure if you're still around on GAF but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Devin White.

Man, this is a good defensive draft so far!

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So is Josh Rosen gonna get shipped somewhere? Or is he staying around and its gonna be a "competition?"

With the Raiders reach that means Broncos should be able to get either Devin Bush or Devin White, probably Bush.
I have to imagine they're trying to ship Rosen. The thing is they may not like what they're going to get offered in compensation. At least around here, I've heard maybe a second or third rounder for him.

holy fuckinnnngggg shit. Daniel Jones first QB off the board. I am SHOCKED

Haskins is the only QB in this draft that impressed me. I am not that high on Jones or Lock

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Giants up next: Daniel Jones! Should be interesting to see how the season plays out with Manning. I wonder if they'll sit the kid for a year or if he'll replace Manning by week 4.

Texas Pride Texas Pride If I recall from last year, you're a Titans fan correct?

Giants up next: Daniel Jones! Should be interesting to see how the season plays out with Manning. I wonder if they'll sit the kid for a year or if he'll replace Manning by week 4.

Texas Pride Texas Pride If I recall from last year, you're a Titans fan correct?

I see Jones starting by Week 6.

I am shocked by the pick. I had him as the fourth best QB in the draft.

Last edited:

bucyou

Considering our DL situation and the fact gerald mccoy could be a cap casualty due to his refusal to restructure, I really wanted josh allen at that spot, as gruden and the raiders giftwrapped him for us by picking ferrell, and we really dont have much in the DE/EDGE department.

to expand on white, i've read he is a leader of men and can motivate, which si a good replacement for kwon alexander, as while he whiffed alot of tackles, he was the emotional leader of the defense.

Last edited:
Sweet! What's your thoughts at 19? What are people saying?

JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered Who do you root for? Any thoughts on who you want your team to draft or have they already drafted?

I am a Broncos fan.

I was hoping they got either of the top ILBs, Devin White or Devin Bush. Lot of mocks had White going to TB at 5 and he did,, but Bush will probably be there for us in 3 picks.

Haskins might be there too, and that wasnt expected.

Considering our DL situation and the fact gerald mccoy could be a cap casualty due to his refusal to restructure, I really wanted josh allen at that spot, as gruden and the raiders giftwrapped him for us by picking ferrell, and we really dont have much in the DE/EDGE department.

to expand on white, i've read he is a leader of men and can motivate, which si a good replacement for kwon alexander, as while he whiffed alot of tackles, he was the emotional leader of the defense.

I thought they would go Allen since he was there for them. Not many people had him still available at pick 5

White is a serious freak though, almost every mock I saw for months had White going to TB but that was assuming Allen was already gone.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Detroit up next: T.J. Hockenson TE

Patricia wants his Gronk!

God, he looks like he can't even grow a beard.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
My and JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered 's Broncos up next. They've been really close to the chest about what they're going to do. Elway's presser a couple days ago was hilarious and almost angry!

And it's a trade to the Steelers! Leading up to this, this was definitely an option for the Broncos. If some people were off the board, they would entertain moving back.

Mean Joe Green announces for the Steelers: Devin Bush LB

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

A late first, a late second and a third in 2020. I'm ok with this. I think Fangio/Elway think that their guy is going to be on the board at 20.

Bengals select Jonah Williams T

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Banned
Broncos fleeced the Steelers. They get Steelers 1st round & 2nd round this year plus a 3rd rounder next year to move up 10 spots for an ILB. Terrible value for the Steelers.

Broncos fleeced the Steelers. They get Steelers 1st round & 2nd round this year plus a 3rd rounder next year to move up 10 spots for an ILB. Terrible value for the Steelers.

I thought the trade up would be someone looking for QB there. Lock and Haskins both falling probably to I assume Miami and Washington

holy fuckin shit, Dolphins pass on QB and go d-line.

I hadn't heard anything about Haskins and Lock losing so much value leading up to today. I am surprised. Wonder what is happening behind the scenes that I don't know.

Redskins GOTTA go QB at 15, right?

Haskins to Wash a lock now. Four QBs going so early pushing some better talent to the later teams.

Yeah. Brilliant move by Elway to move back if he wasn't in love with a QB. If you're in love with a QB you gotta take him no matter what, Elway clearly wasn't, we got decent value moving back 10 spots

Top Bottom