• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 gaming challenge - 52 Games in 1 Year - You can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
qxUtI4A.png

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

10h-ish
. Completed all cases with the correct deductions. 22/25 achievements (Forgot to pet Toby :( ).

Being a mix of a detective procedural and a visual novel, some of my favourite genres, I really, really enjoyed this game. Even though it's more limited technically than the sequel (some models are the textbook example of the uncanny valley, and the exploration is limited to the very few locales provided by the game instead of the semi-open city streets that Devil's Daughter had) the cases had more personality and were truly interesting and engaging.

There's not much I can say because this is not one of those games that makes you feel, nor is this a game that will stay with me for weeks. It's simply a very well made mystery/whodunnit game, great at what it does and lots of fun.

My Score: ★★

Original Post

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
header.jpg

Game 37 - Dead Cells - PC Game Pass - Completed Nov 19th 2019
Even though my final "run" only took about 35 minutes, I probably spent the better part of 20 hours playing Dead Cells. Obtaining upgrades (I didn't even come close to getting everything), unlocking new weapons and abilities, absorbing new powerups, this game definitely had it's hooks in me. I tried playing the game earlier this year on the Switch and it didn't quite grab me the same was as the PC version did with it's ultra-tight controls and rock-solid 60fps gameplay. The game is definitely a lot more frantic and action-packed than I usually enjoy but this had my heart racing and palms sweaty like there was vomit on my sweater already through most of the intense moments. The only drawback I encountered with this game (and what originally turned me off the Switch version) is that in the beginning of the game the "rogue like" mechanics can be pretty unforgiving and you can easily lose TONS of time dying before being able to bank your cells. Once you get a few equipment unlocks though, and progressively get better at actually playing the game, it gets quite a bit easier to complete levels and get into the groove of things. If you're looking for 2D Dark Souls meets Metroidvania, this is the game for you. Absolutely fantastic.

ROMhack

#14 Gris

Wasn't sure what to expect but I'm happy to say I had a lot of fun. As it stands, easily one of my favourite games this year.

The whole thing is minimalistic - story, gameplay, music. It's a basic puzzle platformer but beautifully haunting in a kind of aesthetic-first way.

Some have called it a rumination on tragedy and sadness, and while I agree it's probably that, it's not particularly specific. More broad thinking, a lot like Celeste was.

Anyway, I recommend it.

4/5.

Last edited:

marcincz

Game 49 - Kingdom Hearts III (PS4) - 33h 33m
Beat 12/11/2019 - my score: ★★★

Game 50 - A Plague Tale: Innocence (XBO) - 12h 46m

Beat 18/11/2019 - my score: ★★★

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
#14 Gris

Wasn't sure what to expect but I'm happy to say I had a lot of fun. As it stands, it's easily one of my favourite games I've played this year.

The whole thing is minimalistic - story, gameplay, music. It's a basic puzzle platformer in many ways but beautifully haunting in a kind of aesthetic-first way.

Some have called it a rumination on tragedy and sadness, and while I agree it's very much that, it's not particularly specific. More broad thinking, a lot like Celeste was.

Anyway, I wholly recommend.

4/5.

I really liked Gris a lot, it was a wonderful and beautiful experience. Glad to see others enjoying it and to see that's it's getting a bit of recognition in the Game Awards this year too.

Game 49 - Kingdom Hearts III (PS4) - 33h 33m
Beat 12/11/2019 - my score: ★★★

Game 50 - A Plague Tale: Innocence (XBO) - 12h 46m

Beat 18/11/2019 - my score: ★★★

Dude - you are SO CLOSE.

IKSTUGA

60. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, 9/10
I liked the campaign, visuals were really nice and the story was ok. I was expecting a bit more edge based on the previews, but oh well... MP on the other hand is just amazing... Most fun I've had with a COD game since MW2.

61. Garou: Mark of the Wolves, 9-/10
Classic fighting game from SNK, great roster and mechanics.

62. Luigi's Mansion 3, 9/10
What a sweet game. Creative level design and bosses, length was pretty optimal as well. Fuck that cat, though.
63. Pokemon Sword, 9.5/10
I'm a huge Pokemon fanboy and would give basically every game in the main series at least a 9/10 (maybe not SM). I just didn't find too many things to complain about. Sure, the framerate dips in the wild area and at times the game is just way too easy, but those are really minor issues in my books. I just love the gameplay loop of catching, grinding and battling too much to care about Dexit or whatever.

Last edited:

ROMhack

I'm a huge Pokemon fanboy and would give basically every game in the main series at least a 9/10 (maybe not SM). I just didn't find too many things to complain about. Sure, the framerate dips in the wild area and at times the game is just way too easy, but those are really minor issues in my books. I just love the gameplay loop of catching, grinding and battling too much to care about Dexit or whatever.

I dunno man. I heard a bunch of people who haven't played it say it was shit.

Game 61.: Call of Cthulu (NSW)
10 hrs. 30 mins. 22 out of 25 Points.

F28yAn4.jpg

Game 62.: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
8 hrs. 45 mins. 24 out of 25 Points.

sXsyjyK.jpg

EjdbHLc.png

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

6:49h
. Completed the Campaign in Hardened difficulty.

Really enjoyed this one - the Campaign was real fun, and the mix of different playstyles (stealth, using the drone, etc.) kept the gameplay fresh. Some of the levels were frankly unsettling (like the attack on Picadilly or the mission "Hometown") and I'm a bit miffed that the game is so short, because if it was a 50% longer it could be up there with the greats. Oh well!

My Score: ★★

Original Post

Last edited:

IKSTUGA

64. God of War III: Remastered, 8/10
I finally finished the original trilogy after all these years. I always thought 1 & 2 were pretty overrated and I feel pretty much the same about this one as well. It's just not clicking for me. I like the combat, but pretty much everything else feels just meh. Story, themes, level design are all so damn uninspiring. I'm really glad they decided to reboot this franchise.

65. Mega Man X, 9/10
Man, this game was on my to-do list for over 10 years, fucking finally beat it. Never played it back in the day, but always heard good things about it. People were right, this game is definitely an all time classic. Dashing and shooting feel soooooo gooood. The music and bosses were also just amazing. My only gripe with this game is Sigma's fortress, because there are some SUPER annoying parts in there. The climbing section after the purple guy boss almost gave me rectal cancer, same thing with Sigma's final phase.

Last edited:

jshackles

header.jpg

Game 38 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - PC - Completed Dec 6th, 2019
I loved this game quite a bit, even though mechanically I had some problems with it. I played on the normal difficulty even though I liked the idea of a higher difficulty game being more "Dark Souls" like. I just didn't have the extra time it would take to fight the enemies with the higher health or to learn all of the maneuvers required to take down every enemy. Normal difficulty was alright though, even though I died (and learned) quite a number of times. The story was the stand out point, which is a surprise to me as a Star Wars fan after the last decade or so of terrible Star Wars games. Overall, I'd rate this pretty high and definitely the best EA game I've played in a long, long time.

Pantz

Gold Member
Sitting at 50 games :messenger_grinning:

Trying to think of the next two to play. After those I can get into some meaty PS2 RPG's that I've been holding off playing.

Main Post

56. The 7th Guest (PC) - 7/10

Hard to say if it holds up. I loved this game when I was younger, it felt so mature. Now it is super cheesy. I had a good time remembering the game and going through the puzzles. Not sure if I would recommend but I am glad that I played it again.

57. Metroid (NES) - 7/10

Another game that I had as a kid but only made it about 5 minutes in. I always loved the idea of this game but could never get anywhere. Finally decided to find a map online and just go through it. It felt like descending through hell but I think it works. Without a map the game is almost impossible unless you want to chart it out yourself. I found all of the bosses to be hard as hell. I am glad I beat it and the genre it created...but I know the other games really refined what this tried to be.

58. Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Gameboy) - 7/10

This was alright. I liked that they added some variety to the mix. It's an old game but it still has its charm. Kirby has never been hard and this doesn't change much up on that. The animals were kind of pointless.

59. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS) - 10/10

Picked this up day 1 back on the N64 and was never able to get very far. The time mechanic really through me off and stressed me out. I set out to correct my mistake and play through the game. I loved it and was actually a little sad when it was all ending. It was pretty much perfect and really jumped up my favorites list.

60. Gunman Clive (3DS) - 8/10

Was pretty shocked at how quick of a game it was but man it was fun. I actually went back and sped through some earlier sections. I liked it enough to pickup 2 and I will probably get to that sooner rather than later.

61. Dead Space 3 (Xbox 360) - 6/10

Loved Dead Space 1 and 2. Did not love this. It was a chore, the characters sucked and the story blew. If Dead Space were to come back from the dead and be like this...I would rather it stayed dead.

62. Half-Life (PC) - 10/10

Still fantastic after all these years. All of Black Mesa is pretty much perfection. Xen is chaotic and doesn't make much sense...but I feel like that works in the game. Xen is way too rushed though which I think hurts it a bit. Still, this is one of my favorite games ever and it was a joy to play again.

63. Spyro the Dragon (PS4) - 7/10

It was alright. The controls never felt great to me and I was uncomfortable flying and charging. It looks really nice but the game is pretty basic. I assumed there was more to it than what it was.

Pantz

Gold Member
Done at 52 - Main Post

Final Game:
XCuFGyv.jpg

(Biggest Fish 28.7 in., 11.2 lbs.)

My list is pretty dirty, filled with lots of 1-2 hour games and Life is Strange episodes. Split some singleplayer and multiplayer modes into separate entries and some 100% achievement runs that only took an hour or two. Don't know if it can officially qualify but I'm happy with it at 52 myself. I'll try to do better next year with more full games.

Next I'm playing Romancing Saga on PS2 since those sequels are out on modern consoles. Might not finish it before the end of the year and no worries about that now. Plus you know, catching up on anime and TV shows.

Guto6ml.png

Pokémon Sword

30:08h
. Main game + Postgame. Final team was Rillaboom - Corviknight - Coalossal - Dragapult - Toxtricity - Sirfetch'd, rotating with Runerigus and Grimmsnarl.

I'm going to preface this review with this bomb: Pokémon Sword is a waste.

I don't care about the Dexit controversy. It's just that the main game is so short (I might have been able to beat the game in half the time if I haven't dawdled) and easy, and devoid of any real plot to make it stand out.

And I'm unhappy because I've had lots of fun. Pokémon Sword does a lot of things well. The sports-like ambience on the gyms is just perfect and makes you feel like you're doing something important when you're battling a gym leader. The art is fantastic, and I've loved every town and city I've visited during the game - but again, I'd have loved if I would have stayed in them for more than half an hour per town. I've enjoyed meeting all the named NPCs and I think the gym leaders, the rivals (except for Hop. Fuck Hop) and the Champion are amongst the best in the series. The wild area was a great step on the right direction and I hope to see it return in an expanded form.

Every piece was here to make this an unforgettable game, but the final result was simply less than the sum of its parts.

Pokémon Sword is a waste because it had so much untapped potential that it could have been the best game in the series. If the main story had been longer and meatier (Sordward and Shieldbert could have been easily integrated in the main game, for example) with dungeons, harder fights, longer routes, more legendaries (only 3 legendaries? Really) and a less restrictive gimmick...

I think this is the first review in which I remove a star punitively. I've enjoyed this game enough to give it 4 stars or even 5, but I can't be blind to what this game could have been.

My Score: ★★★☆☆

O9XFSRH.png

Pocket Harvest

6h-ish
. Giant farm. Around 16,000 high score.

The more Kairosoft games I play, the more convinced I am that they have several game directors, each with his/her own style. This game belongs to the "town builder" style, like "Oh! Edo Town" for example. Pocket Harvest starts as a very opaque, difficult game, with lots of stats to consider, but the difficulty curve is great and it doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

Mastering the game, however, is a wholly different issue and almost impossible to do without some sort of guide. Good luck conquering the S-Rank tournaments in your first try... you'll need it.

My Score: ★★★★☆

Original Post

Last edited:

marcincz

Yes, I did it.

Game 51 - Shenmue III (PS4) - 27h 48m
Beat 03/12/2019 - my score: ★★★

Game 52 - Mortal Kombat 11 (XBO) - 09h 37m

Beat 11/12/2019 - my score: ★★★

jshackles

header.jpg

Game 39 - Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout - Nintendo Switch - Completed Dec 14th, 2019
Another huge JRPG done, even though I most likely won't finish the 52 game challenge this year I'm happy at the number of massive JRPGs I've been able to tackle so far this year. Atelier Ryza was an absolutely wonderful game and the first entry in the series I've beaten. I loved the laid back casual atmosphere of the game - where helping your friends and fellow townsfolk became a higher priority than battling or level grinding. The alchemy system in this game was massively fun, though ultimately quite broken, but had great mechanics and was really addictive. I had just over 36 hours on the clock when I finished the game so it was quite lengthy. I understand that this game wasn't as difficult as the other games in the series, but for me it was just right. If you're a fan of JRPGs and have been on the fence (like I was) about the Atelier series, be sure to give this game a try.

jshackles

header.jpg

Game 40 - Hero of the Kingdom III - PC Steam - Completed Dec 14th, 2019
I really enjoyed the first two games in this series and they're typically pretty short - I got this as part of a Fanatical bundle for $4 so I thought I'd give it a go. I really enjoyed this game too but it was significantly different than the first two. While the game still had a point and click adventure vibe to it, this felt more like a tabletop RPG. It's a trading game - so you start out with nothing and trade your HP for various items that you can trade to other NPCs for different items or money, use the money to buy better items, rinse and repeat until the game is completed. It took me a total of 7 hours to get 99% of the achievements (I didn't get one of the digging achievements) so I'd say that was a pretty good deal. I recommend this if you're a fan of point-and-click adventures, old school "drug wars" type games, or hidden picture games.

BC72AiX.png

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros.

24:348h
. Rescued all the Toads, but didn't try to 100% the game.

This is the first Mario & Luigi I play that I remember and it's a very fun, nice little game. I only played it because I was out of the country for a while without access to my Switch - but with access to my trusty 3DS. I'll likely play the rest of the games at some point - hopefully in order.

My Score: ★★★

6MoSDOG.png

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

107:48h
. All routes finished with New Game +.

Fire Emblem TH is easily one of my GOTYs. I've only played a few FEs (mainly the 3DS ones) and while I've always liked them, I've also thought the games always lacked a certain gravitas. Yes, the plots could be dark (VERY dark) but there was a certain... playful atmosphere, with magical creatures and lighthearted slapstick abound.

TH is not like that. It's a game that pits friends against friends, where in every route you kill NPCs that you have cared for in other routes. Apart from TWSITD, which feel like a cop-out only there to avoid having a story with no completely evil factions, and a couple related NPCs, there's no real villain to this story - every faction leader seems to think they're doing the best for the world. I remember in one of the routes, after a battle where a couple alumni fell - I went to talk to Dorothea in the Greenhouse and she said something like "Ferdie is dead, teacher. WE have killed him. Yesterday we were chatting all together and now this. How long is this going to last?". Maybe I'm just an old sentimental fool, but I feel this line is a good summary of the second part of every route.

On the technical side, yes, the game could be better. The graphics are only so-so, the FPS are wonky in docked mode, the animations outside of battle are... Pokemon Sword level, and there's not enough animated cutscenes (and the ones that are are too short). The phenomenal gameplay and the great art make up for it though, so it didn't irk me as much as it irked some.

PS: My personal ranking of the routes is SS < BL < VW < CF

PS 2: For those curious, my paired endings were Petra, Bernie, Flayn and Edelgard. Black Eagle's got all the best waifus.

My Score: ★★★★

Original Post

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
At this point, I think Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate 2 should count as ten games.

Just sayin’.

*goes back to Baldur’s Gate 2*

0L6uB0w.png

Halo: Reach

10h-ish.
Normal difficulty.

I've never played a Halo game before and man, this shit was intense. Other FPS have lulls or moments of reflection. Not Halo: Reach: from the first to the last minute you get submerged on a massive-scale war. It's one of the most consistently engaging FPS I've played in recent times and I loved the amount of options available to you in different situations in the battlefield; instead of being scripted or half-scripted like in most FPS, they felt organic, almost multiplayer-like (running forward, hijacking vehicles or turrets, the extra interchangeable abilities...)

Definitely going to keep an eye on future entries of the MCC. I might become an Halo fan just yet.

My Score: ★★★★★

Original Post

jshackles

header.jpg

Game 41 - Overcooked 2 - Nintendo Switch - Completed Dec 18th, 2019
My wife and I played this a lot last year when it released but we decided to double-dip for the Switch version (actually, triple dip since my son also got a copy) last month when it was on sale on the eShop. We've been playing it all three together which has been a lot of fun since everyone has their own screen / switch. Most levels we got three stars on, including a few of the hidden "Kevin" levels. We aren't exactly great at this game, but we usually get a pretty good strategy going and turn out a good hustle on most levels. The whole game falls apart during the DLC levels though as the difficulty spike is through the roof. Which is a shame, because we love the theme of these levels but can't progress because they're too difficult and after beating the main campaign we all just collectively gave up on trying to even get 2 stars on the DLC levels.

qssmD4u.png

My Friend Pedro

5h-ish.
Hard difficulty.

I'm not sure what I played, but it was definitely something. A really stylish action game that can be described as "Happy", starring a psycho cute imaginary friend and the son of Deadpool and Viewtiful Joe. Very fun, also very short and a bit on the easy side (except for Ophelia I don't think I've died in any boss fight)

Worth a try if you're on Game Pass.

My Score: ★★★☆☆

Original Post

Kev Kev

i might have beaten all the level on vermintide 2 about 52 times total... does that count?

no?... okay then that'll be zero for me bc i beat vermintide 2 first time in 2018 lol

jshackles

iu

Game 42 - Pokemon Sword - Nintendo Switch - Completed Dec 19th, 2019
I've been playing quite a bit of Pokemon Sword and bouncing back and forth between doing the main quest and doing raid battles with my family to earn extra candy and EXP stuffs. In the end, I finished the game with 26 hours on the clock. Only 143 different types of Pokemon caught though, so there is still a bit to do here if I decided to keep raid battling. A lot of people complained that the game was too short or that there wasn't enough to do in the game, and I think that's kinda bullshit. I enjoyed the art style / direction immensely and felt like there were more than a few really "epic" moments in the game. The music was infinitely better than any other game in the series I've played. Overall, I'd say this is yet another "must have" Switch game.

Main Post

64. Mega Man II (Gameboy) - 7/10

Pretty similar to the first gameboy Mega Man game. Worth playing if you are a fan of the old games and want something a little different. Maybe turn the sound off though...the music was awful which is the complete opposite of the NES game which has some of the best music ever.

65. My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (3DS) - 9/10

I have now converted to a Picross fan. This game was a steal for essentially being free. I don't know why I never bothered with Picross in the past but I am sure glad that I found it.

66. Gunman Clive 2 (3DS) - 7/10

Still a quick and relatively fun game. The last few levels got a little frustrating but overall it was a pretty silly and unique game. The last boss brought a smile to my face.

jshackles

The clock is counting down...

t1577865600z4.png

jshackles

jshackles jshackles you're so close yet so far. Do you have some holiday power-gaming planned to make up the difference?
I've got a few games that I'm quite a ways through, but sadly I don't think I'll be able to finish 10 of them in the next few days (even though I have the time off work).

I'm still pretty happy with what I've been able to accomplish this year, lots of massive RPG games. When I sunk 100 hours into AC: Odyssey, 30+ hours into Tales of Vesperia, 30 hours into Bloodstained, 55 hours into Dragon Quest Builders 2, 25 hours into Final Fantasy XV (+15 for the Pocket Edition), two Pokemon games, Final Fantasy VIII, YS 8, Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon, etc etc. I can look back on my list this year and still be proud of it even if I didn't get to 52 games.

jshackles

iu

Game 43 - Jeopardy! - Nintendo Switch - Completed Dec 24th, 2019
My wife (the self proclaimed non-gamer) randomly proclaims during Christmas Eve dinner: "We should all play Jeopardy after this." So I looked up online and saw that the Switch version supported local multiplayer using Joy-Cons and was on sale for $8. Worth a shot. Ubisoft's latest vessel of America's favorite game show inexplicably shuns tradition by not including Alex Trebek or any of the traditional Jeopardy sound effects. Thankfully, the opening theme was intact and... that's about it. The basic gameplay is intact but it stalls out some because the (female) announcer doesn't actually speak the questions and instead you have to read the question (or answer, I suppose) yourself. It gives all the players about 10 seconds to read the answer before given a button to "buzz in" - do it too early and you'll get locked out for a few seconds - so it somewhat simulates the feel of the show itself. The categories were pretty alright, for the most part, and I unlocked a few others during game play. We played a total of five whole games - it was a fun time and a good family bonding experience for $8 but it could have been a whole lot better if they included traditional Jeopardy staples.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
iu

Game 43 - Jeopardy! - Nintendo Switch - Completed Dec 24th, 2019
My wife (the self proclaimed non-gamer) randomly proclaims during Christmas Eve dinner: "We should all play Jeopardy after this." So I looked up online and saw that the Switch version supported local multiplayer using Joy-Cons and was on sale for $8. Worth a shot. Ubisoft's latest vessel of America's favorite game show inexplicably shuns tradition by not including Alex Trebek or any of the traditional Jeopardy sound effects. Thankfully, the opening theme was intact and... that's about it. The basic gameplay is intact but it stalls out some because the (female) announcer doesn't actually speak the questions and instead you have to read the question (or answer, I suppose) yourself. It gives all the players about 10 seconds to read the answer before given a button to "buzz in" - do it too early and you'll get locked out for a few seconds - so it somewhat simulates the feel of the show itself. The categories were pretty alright, for the most part, and I unlocked a few others during game play. We played a total of five whole games - it was a fun time and a good family bonding experience for $8 but it could have been a whole lot better if they included traditional Jeopardy staples.
I didn’t know we could include these type of games? Maybe I can pad out my list to make the 52 (damn you Baldur’s Gate!).

jshackles

I didn’t know we could include these type of games? Maybe I can pad out my list to make the 52 (damn you Baldur’s Gate!).
Totally counts! This is a pretty open / loose challenge so the goals you set are really your own.
How do I know when I've completed a game?
That's up to you, it could be completing the game or playing 10hrs+ if it has no ending or a MP game. You can do replays, as long as all the games are completed in 2019.
My usual "goal" is to watch the credits roll on a game, but some games (like Jeopardy) that's just never going to happen because there isn't a whole lot of variety in the replay. We played five games total with two rounds each, and it took about 3.5 hours and I feel like I tapped the game's pretty limited variety.

Meanwhile, I've been debating putting down an entry for Final Fantasy XI - my son and I have been playing it for the past two months (another reason why my challenge is kinda fucked this year) and I've put in over 50 hours in the last few months. Since it's an MMO without a real "end" I think I'll count it.

s60mc3v.png

But I still haven't decided if it "counts" to me lol

Jooxed

Gold Member
jshackles jshackles Are you going to do this again for 2020? I have a 65 game switch backlog that I need motivation to complete lol.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Totally counts! This is a pretty open / loose challenge so the goals you set are really your own.

My usual "goal" is to watch the credits roll on a game, but some games (like Jeopardy) that's just never going to happen because there isn't a whole lot of variety in the replay. We played five games total with two rounds each, and it took about 3.5 hours and I feel like I tapped the game's pretty limited variety.

Meanwhile, I've been debating putting down an entry for Final Fantasy XI - my son and I have been playing it for the past two months (another reason why my challenge is kinda fucked this year) and I've put in over 50 hours in the last few months. Since it's an MMO without a real "end" I think I'll count it.

s60mc3v.png

But I still haven't decided if it "counts" to me lol
Cool. There’s games like Tetris 99 and Uno that I have played a ton of this year. I might add them to my list then. It makes sense.

jshackles jshackles Are you going to do this again for 2020? I have a 65 game switch backlog that I need motivation to complete lol.
It’s great for motivating a backlog cleanup. I love it.

jshackles

I'm going to pass on coordinating next year's challenge, but I'll still be participating.

Wozzer Wozzer is taking over for 2020 and I can't wait to see what they've come up with for next year's OP

Wozzer

Managed to hit the 52 with barely any time left :messenger_grinning_sweat:..

0tloreI.png

rmfnww0.png

axwGkrj.png

f6KWYtG.png

... full post is here. Looking forward to having a more organized 2020, and hope to do the thread justice after jshackles jshackles . See you all bright and early Jan 1st :messenger_beaming:

Pantz

Gold Member
I've been playing a million different games the past couple weeks. Not really padding for 2020 since I'm making very little progress in each, just enjoying the freedom while I can

Kadayi

Banned
Nowhere near, but Sign me up for 2020. I have a shit load of smaller indie and AA to clear out in between a few big AAAs.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/2019...n-1-year-you-can-do-it.1470454/post-253686406

9 very average games beat in 2019. Celeste was the only notably interesting game I beat. And that was in January.

Make 2020 great, Doc. Probably gonna be quiet for me till June (work and study), but then when that's finished, I wanna get through some classics, and aim for 52, for like, the sixth time? Failed every time so far.

I guess I should put that Rocket League got daily, DAILY, play this whole year. I'm trying to cut down on that in 2020.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom