• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20 Things You Didn’t Know About Alien: Isolation

MiguelItUp

As a huge Alien fan, I wish I could play this game. I had a hard time watching someone else play it for a few.
What's stopping you? Did it look boring? Or make you sick? Just curious! As a hardcore Alien fan myself, there has been no other game that has scratched an Alien itch like this. The immersion, the tension, it's all pretty insane to be quite honest.

What's stopping you? Did it look boring? Or make you sick? Just curious! As a hardcore Alien fan myself, there has been no other game that has scratched an Alien itch like this. The immersion, the tension, it's all pretty insane to be quite honest.
Long story semi-short, Found the original Alien movie on VHS when I was like 10 years old. Watched it and it twisted my innocent mind. Still the only series that creeps me out.

carlosrox

Banned
This, RE2, DOOM, and BOTW were pretty much the GOTG I think. (I may be forgetting others)

Maybe TLOU2 will join them.

Top Bottom