• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 Truths 1 Lie about yourself - The guessing game

1. I met Jared Leto and went to a strip club with his brother Shannon and Taproot while the guys from Chevelle slept on their tour bus.
2. I designed and built custom homes fresh out of High School that were valued at $1Million+ leading me to have never gone to college.
3. I have traveled to Italy and met some of my distant relatives and tried some of their favorite seaside meals while not able to speak a lick of Italian other than Bonjorno.

Last edited:
I'm related to Vanessa Williams through her moms side
My grandparents once gave Ted Bundy a meal one night before knowing who he was
I had an on again off again relationship with a famous New York Singer

Please go easy on me

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
1. My father's wife is a niece of a very famous Polish actor
2. My ex girlfrend moved to Vegas and fucked Leonardo di Caprio
3. I OD's on pills and caught an ambulance ride on NYE

Zeroing

Banned
1 I once had my dj mixer impounded by the police and had to appear in court to get it back
2 when visiting the philippines I stayed at a hostel that turned out to be owned by a crystal meth head
3 I once danced on stage with the prodigy during a hectic live show at a festival
All are truths because DJs live a crazy live! But since one is a lie... I choose number 3.

Zeroing

Banned
Damn you got me, it was too hectic so I never got to the stage
zeroing the lie detector of neogaf.
But now being serious, it seems like you had tons of awesome experiences. Being a DJ must be so cool. Do you have groupies?

QSD

zeroing the lie detector of neogaf.
But now being serious, it seems like you had tons of awesome experiences. Being a DJ must be so cool. Do you have groupies?
Lol no man, I used to dj in my student days but never really professionally. I had a lot of fun, but I never had the night after night party life. I was usually so focused on mixing (back then it was vinyl only) that I hardly noticed any longing female gaze.

Zeroing

Banned
Lol no man, I used to dj in my student days but never really professionally. I had a lot of fun, but I never had the night after night party life. I was usually so focused on mixing (back then it was vinyl only) that I hardly noticed any longing female gaze.
Ohhh, now that is what I call passion for your art.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
In my youth I got a misdemeanor for starting a campfire in Centralia, Pennsylvania, which trivia nuts will know has been on fire for 30 some years.

I once had a phone conversation with Trent Reznor because an insane fluke whilst visiting New Orleans.

In my teens, I sat outside of a local Walmart and sold candy bars that I had bought in the store for a 100% markup claiming it was for a charity and blew the proceeds on weed.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
1 - I've tried to kill myself at least 10 times
2 - I was homeless as a teenager
3 - I've been on TV four times

Rival

Gold Member
1. I was bitten on the hand by a lemon shark while snorkeling in Bora Bora.
2. I was a finalist on an episode of a certain television show
3. My Grandfather worked on the Manhattan Project.

Zeroing

Banned
1. I met Jared Leto and went to a strip club with his brother Shannon and Taproot while the guys from Chevelle slept on their tour bus.
2. I designed and built custom homes fresh out of High School that were valued at $1Million+ leading me to have never gone to college.
3. I have traveled to Italy and met some of my distant relatives and tried some of their favorite seaside meals while not able to speak a lick of Italian other than Bonjorno.
Hmm. I think 1 is a lie... I wish there was more people trying to guess...Also is that banana a door nob?

I run/own a Gaming Website
I am a Social Media Marketer available for hire as a freelancer
I went tripping on shrooms one night in cow pasture and got run over by baby bulls with my best friend.

Hmm. I think 1 is a lie... I wish there was more people trying to guess...Also is that banana a door nob?
False.

Not sure, but at least 1 room in my house would have a banana-handle if so.

Circa 2008 Jared didn't go to the strip club. Shannon did, but they only allowed photos in the vestibule.

Hung out for about an hour as to not intrude.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
False.

Not sure, but at least 1 room in my house would have a banana-handle if so.

Circa 2008 Jared didn't go to the strip club. Shannon did, but they only allowed photos in the vestibule.

Hung out for about an hour as to not intrude.

Damn my detective powers are weakening....oh 2000's, good times.
So that means number 3 is a lie.

Zeroing

Banned
Correct. I'll be heading there later this summer to do just that, with about the same language skills as I've described. Wish me luck!
You will be fine, I've been to Italy. Italians and Portuguese are almost the same, we will give you lots of food, do a lot of gestures and talk loud but most younger people know english.

You will be fine, I've been to Italy. Italians and Portuguese are almost the same, we will give you lots of food, do a lot of gestures and talk loud but most younger people know english.
As a man that's 49% Italian, per 23andme, there's nothing about that statement that I dislike! Can't wait! most of my distant relatives are in Bari.

in return!
Rules are simple, you tell 2 facts about yourself and 1 lie, people will have to figure it out. You can or not say which are the right answers, letting people on suspense can be fun.

Examples:
1. When Trump was elected I was hired by a magazine to do a photo shoot/editorial called "Things we still like about America"

2. Back in the day I had a famous Tumblr blog, Taylor Swift followed me.

3. I own an onlyfans account where I post videos of myself painting while being naked.

I hope people have fun :)
1 is false
3 scares me.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
As a man that's 49% Italian, per 23andme, there's nothing about that statement that I dislike! Can't wait! most of my distant relatives are in Bari.

in return!

1 is false
3 scares me.
Actually 3 is false. I do not own an onlyfans. As for number 1, it was a stupid reason by the magazine to put sexy American male models...

Top Bottom