• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 Truths 1 Lie about yourself - The guessing game

Zeroing

Banned
Rules are simple, you tell 2 facts about yourself and 1 lie, people will have to figure it out. You can or not say which are the right answers, letting people on suspense can be fun.

Examples:
1. When Trump was elected I was hired by a magazine to do a photo shoot/editorial called "Things we still like about America"

2. Back in the day I had a famous Tumblr blog, Taylor Swift followed me.

3. I own an onlyfans account where I post videos of myself painting while being naked.

I hope people have fun :)

Catphish

Rules are simple, you tell 2 facts about yourself and 1 lie, people will have to figure it out. You can or not say which are the right answers, letting people on suspense can be fun.

Examples:
1. When Trump was elected I was hired by a magazine to do a photo shoot/editorial called "Things we still like about America"

2. Back in the day I had a famous Tumblr blog, Taylor Swift followed me.

3. I own an onlyfans account where I post videos of myself painting while being naked.

I hope people have fun :)
3 is the lie.

Catphish

1. I once met Julia Stiles at a bar in Chicago, bought her a beer, and talked with her for over an hour.
2. I was on the Oprah Winfrey show the day it went national.
3. I was once arrested and spent the day in jail for door-to-door soliciting without a permit.

Zeroing

Banned
1. I once met Julia Stiles at a bar in Chicago, bought her a beer, and talked with her for over an hour.
2. I was on the Oprah Winfrey show the day it went national.
3. I was once arrested and spent the day in jail for door-to-door soliciting without a permit.
2 is a lie

R6Rider

Gold Member
1) I've been to the Pyramids of Giza.
2) I've taken off in a plane, but never landed in one.
3) I've met Michael Rooker.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
1 is a lie
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Quasicat

1. I was on Good Morning America in the late 80’s
2. I met Neil Armstrong at the dedication of his airport.
3. I have been to all 50 states in the United States.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
1. A mob boss is a family relative of mine.
2. I once witnessed someone commit a murder in public.
3. I have Bon Jovi’s phone number.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
2 is definitely real, and probably related to your neighbor.
2 is not real funny enough.
You’re good! All I need is Alaska and I’ll have been to all of them. Technically, I had a 4 hour layover in Hawaii, but that counts! ☺️
Are you a businessman, truck driver, or just someone who likes to go on road trips? I couldn't imagine going to like Mississippi or West Virginia unless I had business there or was driving through.

Quasicat

Are you a businessman, truck driver, or just someone who likes to go on road trips? I couldn't imagine going to like Mississippi or West Virginia unless I had business there or was driving through.

I’m an 8th grade American History teacher. My first summer job I made $30,000 in two months of constantly working. I took that last month before college and traveled across the country. I mainly slept in my car at rest areas and showered at the YMCA, but over the course of a month or so, I traveled to every state in the lower 48…for me, it was Jersey…you couldn’t pay me enough to go back there. The next summer, a buddy of mine wanted me to visit him in Japan and we had an unexpected stop off at Honolulu. I want to take a cruise to Alaska to cross off number 50, but my wife is not a huge fan of boats.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I’m an 8th grade American History teacher. My first summer job I made $30,000 in two months of constantly working. I took that last month before college and traveled across the country. I mainly slept in my car at rest areas and showered at the YMCA, but over the course of a month or so, I traveled to every state in the lower 48…for me, it was Jersey…you couldn’t pay me enough to go back there. The next summer, a buddy of mine wanted me to visit him in Japan and we had an unexpected stop off at Honolulu. I want to take a cruise to Alaska to cross off number 50, but my wife is not a huge fan of boats.
I've only been to like 6 or 7 states. Jersey is one of them. Been there multiple times. Depending on what part of it you've been to I can get not wanting to go back. I'm guessing you didn't go down the shore. And NJ is known for its terrible drivers. Alaska is the state I most want to go to that I haven't been to. I know someone who's gone on one of those Alaskan cruises and they loved it.

Quasicat

I've only been to like 6 or 7 states. Jersey is one of them. Been there multiple times. Depending on what part of it you've been to I can get not wanting to go back. I'm guessing you didn't go down the shore. And NJ is known for its terrible drivers. Alaska is the state I most want to go to that I haven't been to. I know someone who's gone on one of those Alaskan cruises and they loved it.
A friend of mine was going to school at NYC and found a cheaper apartment in a suburb of Newark. Between the terrible drivers, drug deals and prostitution going on in the area, I was done.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
1. I used to teach Jeet Kune Do
2. I can speak multiple languages
3. I once had a naked Greco-Roman wrestling match with Queen Elizabeth II in the grounds of Windsor Castle.

Zeroing

Banned
1. Have traveled all over Europe.
2. Have been stalked by a celebrity.
3. Have fallen 13 feet off a mountain.
This one is tricky.

I’ll say 1 is a lie.

3 could happen if you had ropes and 2 could be obviously a lie that it must be true.

Zeroing

Banned
1. I used to teach Jeet Kune Do
2. I can speak multiple languages
3. I once had a naked Greco-Roman wrestling match with Queen Elizabeth II in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
errr I need info! Was she watching or was it with her? Also define naked? Full on everything on display or underwear?

It can’t be this easy right?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
errr I need info! Was she watching or was it with her? Also define naked? Full on everything on display or underwear?

It can’t be this easy right?

You need more info to figure out if it's a lie or a truth? Sure.

It was against the Queen. We were both fully naked and oiled up. Other members of the Royal Family were stood around in a circle just dead eye staring and hooting like howler monkeys. I also lost the match.

Zeroing

Banned
You need more info to figure out if it's a lie or a truth? Sure.

It was against the Queen. We were both fully naked and oiled up. Other members of the Royal Family were stood around in a circle just dead eye staring and hooting like howler monkeys. I also lost the match.
lol definitely a lie! I’m not used to in your face lies ahaha 🤣

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
1 - I had the highest standardised tests in my home province, ever, in 4 subjects and still hold the record
2 - I make much money on my onlyfans with fisting techniques
3 - My dad won a lottery jackpot twice, got hit by thunder 3 times

anthony2690

Banned
1 - I had the highest standardised tests in my home province, ever, in 4 subjects and still hold the record
2 - I make much money on my onlyfans with fisting techniques
3 - My dad won a lottery jackpot twice, got hit by thunder 3 times
I assume 3 is a lie, especially after looking at your tag.
Internally gut punching someone just makes me feel ill, and my butt clench at the sheer thought.
But if you're making a living on it, good on you man!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I assume 3 is a lie, especially after looking at your tag.
Internally gut punching someone just makes me feel ill, and my butt clench at the sheer thought.
But if you're making a living on it, good on you man!
Nothing says I love you more than offering a rosebud to your partner. You should suscribe for tips, I only charge 5$ a month.

I don't have an onlyfans, I hate fame in general.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Nothing says I love you more than offering a rosebud to your partner. You shoukd suscribe for tips, I only charge 5$ a month.

I don't have an onlyfans, I hate fame in general.
Wait, what happened to your dad, I think I saw it on tv or read about it.
No wonder you hate fame!

Question: so you do it and also someone do it to you or is it more into the role of power? Because from what I understand it’s always a power play in that!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Wait, what happened to your dad, I think I saw it on tv or read about it.
No wonder you hate fame!

Question: so you do it and also someone do it to you or is it more into the role of power? Because from what I understand it’s always a power play in that!
That didn't change much in our lives really, my parents were already rich from their businesses/work, and I'm a top 1% earner where I work. We grew up way poor so they worked for it. I had lots of school debt and medical bills, like a couple of hundred of thousands to repay hence why I'm not that ahead financially.

powerbottom is my online dating username, should say enough lol

ClosBSAS

1. I first jerked off to a goal on fifa 98
2. I then jerked off to princess peach
3. I have never jerked off.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
1. I am a covid hero, since in the pandemic, I risked my life to see infected patients with little protection, due to lack of hospital.

2. I traveled 100 km away from home to pursue my medical specialty for 3 years, since I pass an exam of 450 questions.

3. I was attacked by 3 scorpions in my house, but I eliminated them.

Zeroing

Banned
1. I am a covid hero, since in the pandemic, I risked my life to see infected patients with little protection, due to lack of hospital.

2. I traveled 100 km away from home to pursue my medical specialty for 3 years, since I pass an exam of 450 questions.

3 is the lie!

Zeroing

Banned

I really admire health professionals, they give up so much of their personal life into their career and in to saving lives!

QSD

1 I once had my dj mixer impounded by the police and had to appear in court to get it back
2 when visiting the philippines I stayed at a hostel that turned out to be owned by a crystal meth head
3 I once danced on stage with the prodigy during a hectic live show at a festival

Top Bottom