• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 PS3 Games That NEED PS5 Remasters

truth411

1. Killzone 2
  2. Metal Gear Solid 4
  3. Ratchet & Clank Future Collection
  4. Resistance Trilogy
  5. inFAMOUS 1 & 2
  6. MotorStorm Collection
  7. Heavenly Sword
  8. MAG
  9. Puppeteer
  10. Siren: Blood Course
  11. Twisted Metal (2012)
  12. Warhawk
  13. Starhawk
  14. Tales of Xillia 1 & 2
  15. LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2
Missing The God of War Collection.

ZywyPL

Banned
Hard to disagree with the list, other than GoW3/Ascension I don't see anything missing. Plus BFBC2, but that's up to EA.

Beardsalt

let's see... nah get rid of Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword was also terrible as fuck, MAG? never played it (who has lol it was a massive flop) but it was supposedly great... so maybe, Twisted Metal 2012 was also awful IMO and also get rid of LBP.

the rest tho, yeah... gimme that MotorStorm and especially MGS4!
Blasphemy I tell ya!!!

You sir, your taste is flawed!!!

klosos

Honestly no thanks, id rather talented studios make something new and fresh because that list is Mediocre , I mean most of them games on that list was average when they was released 10+ years ago so let the most that way average and in the past.

vkbest

Dragon Age origins for me was the best game on PS3 gen. So, they should remaster or remake that masterpiece.

Lloyd22

My picks:
1. Killzone Trilogy.
2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection + Metal Gear Solid 4.
3. Ratchet & Clank Future Collection.
4. Resistance Trilogy.
5. Twisted Metal (2012).
5. LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2.

There's been quite a lot of talk about backwards compatibility and remasters for the PS5. And while there are plenty of PS4 titles that could benefit from improved visuals and DualSense functionality, several PS3 titles deserve to be brought into the new generation as well. Let's take a look at 15 PS3 titles that need to be remastered for the PS5.

That list just shows how weak last gen was

Perrott

Gold Member
Wait, where's the BF3 rumor? Because that sounds amazing.
It comes from the Youtube channel that leaked information about Battlefield 1 (including the name, setting and other details) and BFV ahead of anyone else. Regarding Battlefield 3, it was reported would launch alongside the next mainline BF game in 2021 (similarly to Modern Warfare Remastered in 2016) on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and PC, including all the content from the base game and it's DLCs.

Considering how it seems to be a next-gen only title, I'd expect it to run on the latest version of the Frostbite engine, showcasing a major graphical leap compared to the 2011's Battlefield 3.

Ps5ProFoSho

V8sZWRg.jpg

Warhawk MAG KillZone Resistance

SilentUser

Damn, PS3 had some outstanding games. Would buy these of that list:

1. Killzone 2
  2. Resistance Trilogy
  3. inFAMOUS 1 & 2
  4. MotorStorm Collection
  5. Heavenly Sword
  6. Puppeteer
  7. Siren: Blood Course

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Kinda short list really, just shows that PS3 B/C most likely isn't worth the effort of implementing as a global solution.

LordCBH

PS3 games I absolutely want a remaster of:
Ratchet and Clank (all of the traditional ones: ToD, Q4B, CiT, Collection, Nexus)
Eternal Sonata
Xillia 1
Infamous 1 and 2
Killzone 2

there are others but those are the big ones I really want.

Top Bottom