• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

14 Games From MS Studios, their biggest number ever, Were you impressed?

Romulus

Way too much cgi bullshit and not enough interesting games to convince me to come back to Mircosoft. And everything they do have that's new, looked super average.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
I thought Xbox's show was mediocre/okay at first. Then I watched Nintendo and realized Microsoft's show was actually quite terrible.

demigod

Microsoft is going for Netflix like quantity over quality. Flooding their game pass with mediocore titles, instead of ever producing games like sony does.

I disagree, there are some quality movies/shows on Netflix. MS output was yuck. Battletoads and Double Fine's game look like indie games. Bleeding Edge doesn't seem like it's using cutting edge technology. But yeah I agree with the latter, they bought studios that weren't financially secured to churn out mediocre games for their game pass.

Jarbloko

Well. i bought xbox one. cuz i thought they finally will use RARE ips.
what we got all this years? (xbox one)
Killer instinct..... rare replay.. sea of thieves... and a battletoads..
in the whole generation.
So..nope.
im not impresed by microsoft.

Virex

Banned
I'm really happy with their conference and releases coming up. There was nothing mind blowing but these all looked really good to me and I can't wait to check them on out my X:

• The Outer Worlds
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • The Outer Worlds
Also, the rumored Fable reboot that I think was cut late from the show maybe? Hopefully it gets released on the X still as well.
  • The Outer Worlds
  • Wasteland 3
Coming to PS4 as well. Literally has nothing to do with Microsoft except that those 2 studios now belong to Microsoft. But W3 and TOW got funding from other places and not Microsoft games at all.

Barakov

Gold Member
There was only about 7 games I was interested in. Also A LOT of the stuff they showed was stuff we already knew about. If anything, it made me excited for 2020.

thelastword

Banned
They should bring back Ryse
I actually liked Ryse tbh, but that's Crytek tbf.... Hey, I'll play most if not all hack and slashers btw......

Only thing is, I played Ryse at 1440-4k @ 60fps on PC.....unlike the Xbox version at 900p with framerate falling to the teens...

Se_7_eN

Surprisingly, Blair Witch stood out above all others for me (Other than 2077)... The trailer was different than anything else shown and (IMO) the most memorable.

Bkdk

Flight simulator is the only one with great showing, 12 minutes and seems quite interesting, Blair witch looks ok, it’s for nostalgia anyways, the LEGO stuff is a waste of time and don’t care for the others.

Top Bottom